2x2 Construction

Reviews for 2x2 Construction

Rose
Rose

Home renovation

Goes through everything in detail and very easy to work with. Always gets back to me in reasonable time. Easy to get a hold of and returns calls and emails.

Madelaine
Madelaine

Legal Basement Apartment

We hired 2x2 to finish our basement with a legal rental apartment. It looks amazing and we were able to rent it right away. From beginning to end, 2x2 took care of our needs, worked with our architect, and provided some critical insights throughout the project. We plan on renovating the upper portion of our home in the future and we will not hesitate to call back the 2x2 team. Great service all around!

We're so happy to hear about your experience with 2x2. The entire team is thrilled to hear how pleased you are with how the basement turned out. Feel free to contact your project manager or sales associate when you're ready to renovate the upper floor.

Stacey in Toronto
Stacey in Toronto

Basement finishing for legal apartment

I really like the open communication we experienced with 2x2 from the beginning. They were honest about the cost of our project and finished within budget and on time - even during covid. Some of the finishings their suppliers showed us weren't what we wanted. We suggested another company and they were able to get contractor pricing and pass on the discounts to us. Overall it was a very good experience. My husband and I highly recommend 2x2 for basement renovations.

Thank you Stacey for the kind words. Your basement renovation project was one of the trickier ones we've dealt with over the past year. Happy to hear you had such a good experience.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Kitchen Renovation

2X2 Construction did a fantastic job renovating my kitchen. They made good layout suggestions. They worked in a timely fashion, had a reasonable budget and acted professionally. I would highly recommend using their services.

Thank you very much for recommending our services. We are thrilled with the outcome of your kitchen renovation!

Richmond Hill Home Renovation

We hired 2x2 for my parents home renovation and they were fantastic! The house was closed of and now it is an open concept. Thanks for bringing life back into our home.

We love opening up homes and seeing the look on the homeowner's face...its priceless! Thanks for allowing us into your home.

Steps and Railings

I had 2x2 come to my home to install front porch steps and railings and they did a great job! They made my front yard look much better with the modern steps and white railings (which the house did not have before). I know that my family will now be safe going up and down the steps come winter time. the two individuals that came over were very respectful and got down to business immediately. Will use again in the future.

Thank you for the kind words! We are definitely glad to know now that you have the peace of mind knowing you will be safe using your new steps in the winter!

2x2 Team!

Arthur R.
Arthur R.

Home Addition in Toronto

My wife and I hired Lorne and his team to do a second storey addition on our 100+ year old Toronto home and they were incredible from start to finish. They walked us through the entire process, provided drawings from their architect/engineer, applied for the building permits and dealt with unexpected surprises at no additional cost to us. We met with 4 different contractors before deciding to work with 2x2 Construction based of the professionalism and honesty they portrayed from the onset. Among the 4 quotes we received, theirs was the most detailed and within our budget. The total project took about 4 months from start to finish (including the drawings, permits and construction). We lived in the home while renovations were going on. Lorne & Kyle's team were in an out everyday at 8am - 5pm. Near the end of the project they didn't mind putting in the extra hours to hit their proposed deadline. With the new addition, our kids have more room to play, we have an extra bathroom and our master bathroom is more than double the size. We went from an old claw tub to a 6 jet jacuzzi, a standing shower, toilet and boudet. We love the work that 2x2 did and would highly recommend them to anyone looking for an addition.

Arthur, it's clients like you that keep reminding us why we are in this business! It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this project. You and your wife were very hospitable and the whole 2x2 team extends their gratitude.

Enjoy the house!
The 2x2 Team.

Anna in Concord
Anna in Concord

Happy with our new fence

We have hired Lorne and his team last month after contacting over 15+ other contractors to re-build our rotten fence. From the beginning, I really appreciated the time that Lorne gave us, without brushing us off with one-line responses like other contractors. With all the useful information that we received, we were convinced that we were hiring a professional company. Lorne provided a free, quote and inspected our yard for any possible unforeseen complications before initiating the project. At the end I paid exactly the price we agreed upon. The job was done within 2 days, professionally and clean. I definitely recommend this company.

Anna it was such a pleasure working with you and your husband! We are so glad that you guys will be able to enjoy the privacy of your backyard with your new fence!

Thanks for picking us!
Best

Manjri  in North York
Manjri in North York

One Stand up shower , another washroom renovation 'open concept layout

We are happy and satisfied with the work they have done .. awesome guys !!! Highly recommended Loren and Kyle .they renovated our two washrooms .we were very satisfied with the final outcome as we knocked out a wall and made an open concept. We will contact them again for our next project .all the best.

We always appreciate kind words from any and all clients! Every job that we do is equally as important as the next. We hope you enjoy the bathrooms for years to come! The open concept you now have has really brightened up your main floor! Great decision on your part.

Baller33aj in North York
Baller33aj in North York

Small bathroom uplift

Even for a minor job such as changing the tiles and fixtures of my master bath- these guys took the time and made sure the job was done professionally, on time and correctly. Great job!

Every job no matter the size, is always an important job for each individual client! When you're happy, we're happy.

Thanks!

More about 2x2 Construction

2x2 Construction is a premiere Toronto & GTA renovation contractor specializing in all types of home improvement renovation projects like kitchens, basements, bathrooms and additions. We also offer laneway housing, new home building, project management and commercial services.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?