Mudpro taping

Judy
Judy
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Taping & Mudding

Dave does "excellant" work! We are delighted with his workmanship...& he is also a really nice person.

judy and larry are great people , very easy to work with throughout the duration of this project of which is the second I have completed for them. Thank you both for taking the time to write a review for me and I appreciate the recognition you have given . until the next project, all the best and take care

Omid.N
Omid.N

Mud,Tape &Sand - Home Renovation

I am very happy with the quality of workmanship. They have a very professional and nice attitude. They go beyond expectations to keep the quality high and keep the home owner happy.Big like !!!

Thank you Omjd . I am pleased that the end result of the job exceeded your expectations and it was a pleasure working with you on this project.

Jgroff1 in Pickering
Jgroff1 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Basement reno

I had Dave in to clean up existing mud/taping in my basement.
The previous job was poorly done. He also cleaned off all the popcorn texture coat.
Basement now looks beautiful!!!

Project was finished in time estimated, he's professional and sticks to his pricing.

thank you James. it was a pleasure to work for you on this project and would gladly work with you again. all the best .

Keegan
Keegan
1 review Whitby, ON

Drywall repair and smooth ceiling

Dave did a fantastic job for my wife and I. From the start of the project to the end, Dave showed complete professionalism. The project was completed on time and on budget. He was also in constant communication with us about the progress. He showed the utmost respect towards our family and our home. The project turned out amazing and I can’t say enough good things about Dave. I would not hesitate to recommend Mud Pro.

Thank you Keegan . It was a pleasure working on your project for you and your family. As a contractor I would gladly work for you again . I appreciate the hospitality of your family and the level of respect shown toward me throughout the job , you are all in incredibly good and honest people. Thanks again and all the best to your entire family

Nader
Nader

Complete home renovation

This is a complete house Reno, pictures speak for themselves; Dave has done an awesome job on my home taping; taping is a very special skill and Dave is really good at it; on top of that he is a very honest person. I believe you won’t find a better taper than Dave in Toronto, I recommend him 100%.

thank you Nader it has been a pleasure working for you on this job and you being pleased with the outcome of the job make it all worth while. Nader is polite , hospitable and an overall good person as a taper these are attributes not all homeowners display and I am greatly appreciative of this. thank you again Nader all the best with the rest of your renovation .

Masou_ak
Masou_ak

Full renovation

The project was a full renovation of a house. Mudpro did an excellent taping and plastering job,

Massoud was a fantastic client who understood the importance of detail and maintaining quality throughout the project. He was also very hospitable and easy to work with. He also paid promptly and as a contractor I would more than gladly work for him again. Thank you Massoud all the best.

Luke in Oshawa
Luke in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

1000sqf Basement Mud & Tape

MudPro did an absolute amazing job finishing the mud, tape and sanding.

Dave is very knowledgeable and extremely passionate about his work, it's an art! Kudos!

Dave was always in communication about how things were going, which as a home owner I found very important.

They were bang on for price and completion time.

I would recommend MudPro if you are looking for quality!

Luke was easy to work for and extremely hospitable . he has a wide variety of knowledge not only in regard to my trade but many others, I would gladly do work for Luke again . Thank you Luke all the best

Gkhoury85blessed
Gkhoury85blessed
1 review Whitby, ON

Bedroom and bathroom

Work was done to our full expectations and Dave was very professional and informative. I Would call pudpro again for future renovations

Gabriel was a great guy to work for and had a very nice family I would gladly do work for him again and look forward to doing his basement and garage thanks again Gabriel for the work

Kevin
Kevin
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Renovation

Mud Pro has done the tape and mud at 2 of my investment properties. They were prompt, polite and professional. Easy to work with, great craftsmanship and excellent price. Always finish on time and maintain a clean job site. I would recommend them to anyone.

Kevin was easy to work for , paid promptly, and had a great understanding of the process involved in my profession and a wide variety of other trades . Kevin is a person I would gladly work for again. If you are a contractor no need for a deposit a handshake is enough. Thank you Kevin.

daytonproperties905
daytonproperties905
1 review Newcastle, ON

Taping

Used them for a taping job. Very punctual and great work! Would use them again.

Lonnie at Dayton properties was a great guy , easy to work with and paid on time . I would gladly work for Lonnie again. thank you Lonnie

More about Mudpro taping

MudPro Contractors provides the best taping ( including level 5 finish), drywall, plaster restoration and refinishing and stucco removal services in the Greater Toronto Area.