nextgen electrical services ltd

Brampton ON L7A 3V8
nextgen electrical services ltd

Reviews for nextgen electrical services ltd

Jessica D. in Toronto
Jessica D. in Toronto

Replacement and upgrade of indoor/outdoor fixtures

Adrian responded to my inquiry right away, and provided a quick and accurate assessment of the electrical work I needed done. I had three fixtures replaced, including one outdoor fixture that hadn't worked since we moved into the house. From the moment he arrived, Adrian was courteous and professional, efficiently running to wires to move my dining room light to the new requested location, and using his extensive expertise to fix two problems with the fixtures in the front hall and on the back deck. When we discovered that the fixture on the back deck didn't have an electrical box, he promptly brought in the appropriate tools to install one. I appreciated Adrian's attention to detail, quick problem-solving skills, and the fact that he cleaned up as he worked, and left my home tidy -- and illuminated! I would definitely hire Adrian and Nextgen Electrical Services again, and would highly recommend his work.

thank you, it was a pleasure and hope to with you once again!

R
R

Electrical work for our laundry room

Adrian was very professional and friendly. He was easy to coordinate our appointment with and came on time, prepared and worked efficiently to get the work done. We would certainly hire him again and recommend him to others.

Thank you again and I wish you the best

Adrian

zohal.mahboobi
zohal.mahboobi

Electrical work on interior and exterior of house.

Electrical work done in laundry room to prevent hazardous wires near water system from prior poor structure of home building. Adrian also set electrical panels on exterior of the house so I can buy an electric lawnmower. Making mowing the lawn easier over the old diesel I used to use. Adrian was professional and friendly. Best part I was not ripped off like other electricians that quoted me way too much !!!

thank you so much for the review and I hope to work with you again!!

More about nextgen electrical services ltd

Need residential or commercial electrical services in Toronto? Call the experts at Nextgen Electric. Our licensed and insured electricians are competent to meet all your electrical needs in a timely and efficient manner. We provide our clients with emergency electrical services so that they feel safe around the clock. We will visit your property and give you a free estimate for electrical services. We take our time to listen to your needs and go above and beyond to surpass your expectations.

With our excellent workmanship, we will keep your unit running for years to come. Our professionals always offer prompt, professional and affordable services.

****