General Heating Ltd

Skyla
Skyla
1 review , ON

Furnace

I have their team in my house last summer. They replaced a new furnace and installed A/C for me. Great guys to work with, they are listening, caring, work hard to satisfy my requirement. I enjoy their service will recommend to my friends.

Thank you!
General Heating Ltd

More about General Heating Ltd

By delivering outstanding service from well trained staff we develop strong relationships with our customers We invite you to call and experience what our unique combination of knowledge, honesty, compassion, professionalism and experience can do for you. Leave your project to us no matter how big or how small and ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burnaby?