Everest Houses Ltd.

Calgary AB T1Y 3B2
Everest Houses Ltd.

Reviews for Everest Houses Ltd.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Home renovation/ siding

It’s simple:
High quality, great price (compared to other quotes I had), & done by qualified professionals in a timely manner.

Thank you so much for your review!

isarkisova in Calgary
isarkisova in Calgary

Very high quality job!

Guys have done a great job! I'm very happy with the quality and how fast the work was done.
Highly reccommend this company!!!

Inna, thank you for your review!

agunovdenis in Calgary
agunovdenis in Calgary

Siding

I have ordered to do siding from this company for my house and business. Brilliant service, fast, very professional and reliable team.

Thank you for your review,Denis!

Alina
Alina

Siding renovation

They this a great job. They’ve been very clean and organized. They’ve tried to be as fast as possible too.
I do recomand them.

Thank you for leaving a review,Alina.We are so glad you liked out work!

russ_au
russ_au

Exterior/ siding

Very satisfied with the work. Everything from initial quote to completion was a blast. Honest, reliable and professional. Would highly recommend. Great job, guys! Thank you!

Thanks a lot for your review!

tcacinicolai
tcacinicolai

Siding renovations

Everest Houses I like this guys are awesome. Excellent service, professional work, fantastic
prisce. Thank you..

Thanks a lot for your review!

Laura W.
Laura W.

Roof repair

I am so happy that I found Everest houses to repair my roof.They did their job perfectly.I recommended them to my neighbours and friends.

Thanks for the review!

More about Everest Houses Ltd.

We work with different types of siding materials and styles to match every budget. You can choose from vinyl siding, engineered wood or our most popular siding option, fibre cement, manufactured by James Hardie. If you have more questions about siding installation for your house or building and want to receive a free estimation, don’t hesitate and contact us. Our company provide services of roofing installation or replacement. We have experience with the most common roofing materials such as asphalt, cedar, and rubber. And we can help you make the right choice for your roof installation or replacement depending on your needs and budget.