Stock Windows

Reviews for Stock Windows

Marianna
Marianna

Bathroom renovation

Stock Windows was excellent to deal with. They custom made a window for me in 2 weeks. Everywhere I called said 6-8 weeks. With construction underway, timing was important for me. Niko was very nice, took my order and in exactly 2 weeks delivered a window to my house. Price was very good as well. I can’t be happier!

escholefield
escholefield

Bathroom renovation

On a whim we decided to replace a bathroom window and needed one quickly. It was ordered and within a few weeks delivered to our back door. It fit perfectly and looks great!
Thanks! Eva

More about Stock Windows

Largest selection of stock windows in Ontario Don't wait to get your windows - get your job done on time. We also do custom window orders
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Woodbridge?