The Duct Doctor.

Ajax ON L1T 2H8
The Duct Doctor.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for The Duct Doctor.

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Fast, Professional and Efficient

Raul was quick and responsive in his communication and once he began the cleaning, was friendly and professional and took the time to explain each stage of the process. Very satisfied with the work and definitely will be calling on him again in a few years when I need this service again.

Thank you very much for your feedback. We pride ourselves on delivering great service and look forward to assisting you in the future!

Andrew
Andrew

Duct cleaning

Fast courteous responsive and thorough. Very happy with Duct Doctor! Plan to hire him again when our ducts need it.

Thank you so much Andrew for your review. Hope to see you in 3 to 5 years for your next duct cleaning service.

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Thorough, efficient and polite

Working with Raul was an absolute pleasure. We used him for full duct cleaning and furnace cleaning as well as sanitizing. He was flexible, fast, polite and efficient. He provided us with before and after videos which proved what a great job he did. We wouldnt hesitate to recommend him to others requiring the same service.

Thank you Lisa for your kind review and recommendation. With normal use your cleaning will protect your ducts for 3-5 years, but feel free to contact me if you need a cleaning before or if you have any questions.

Tom in Toronto
Tom in Toronto

Highly Recommended Duct Cleaning Service

Raul was very responsive, clear, professional, and very thorough. He explained everything to us and gave additional guidance. I would highly recommend The Duct Doctor to anyone looking to have their ducts properly cleaned.

Will be calling again in a few years when we need to do it again!

Hi Tom.
Thank you so much for a great review. We pride ourselves with our professional work and do our best to meet all of ours customers need.

Thanks

Raul

bonnie in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
bonnie in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Professional, Knowledgeable and Incredibly Thorough

Professional, friendly, very knowledgable and incredibly thorough, Raul provided a comprehensive quote and did a very thorough cleaning. He explained everything as he went along and once complete, he reviewed the work with me and provided recommendations on furnace filters. I will definitely be a repeat customer and have already recommended him to friends and family. Thank you Raul!

Thank you so much for the great review!

songofsmarmy in Toronto, Ontario
songofsmarmy in Toronto, Ontario

Awesome. Highly recommend

Raul was a pleasure to work with. Professional, friendly, and very reasonably priced. I noticed an IMMEDIATE difference in the amount of dust in the house. The list of things included in the cleaning package are too numerous to mention. I think this is one of the most thorough cleanings for the price you'll find in Toronto.
I've already recommended him to my neighbours!

Thanks for your positive review. We always try to do the best work we can. Hope to see you again for your next duct cleaning service. Raul

Martin in Toronto
Martin in Toronto

Full Duct Cleaning post reno

Very professional. explained everything that he will do and how long it was going to take. Went very smooth. He came highly recommended by 2 friends and I am so happy I listened to them. Thanks Raul!

Thank you so much for your review. We always try to do our best.

Nicole S
Nicole S
1 review Pickering, ON

Professional Experience

I was referred to Raul after one of my neighbours used this service. I was pleased how Raul explained everything that was included, no added costs and he ensured we found a time that worked around my schedule. After the job was finished I was showed what was done and given recommendations on changing my filters. I will be a repeat customer.

Elsa
Elsa
1 review Milton, ON

Duct cleaning

Raul was very professional, arrived on time and explained everything he was doing as he went along. He was in and out in 2.5 hours and showed us a before and after video. Highly recommend!

Thanks Elsa for your review. We are happy you liked ours service. Hope to see you again in 3 to 5 years for your next duct cleaning service.

Tom in Mississauga
Tom in Mississauga

Excellent Performance

Raul arrived on time and completed the work on time. His before/after pics demonstrated the effectiveness of his work, which was superb. My home is warmer and cleaner now. I am fully satisfied with the work done and plan to use The Duct Doctor again.

Tom thank you for your positive review and your hospitality as well. We are happy that you liked ours service.

More about The Duct Doctor.

The Duct Doctor is a family owned and operated residential duct cleaning business servicing Southern Ontario. Our skilled technicians are fully trained and knowledgeable to provide services that are at par with the highest levels in our industry.

We are always happy to explain our cleaning procedure and are open to answering customer questions. We pride ourselves on having honesty, integrity and accountability for our work.

We provide a complete duct cleaning package with an affordable flat rate and will not charge you for extras once we are in your home.

Call The Duct Doctor for all your air care needs.