Phoenix Plumbing

Reviews for Phoenix Plumbing

Fiona
Fiona

Main water valve replacement

Sam showed up on time, did the job quickly (to coordinate with The City, who had to shut off the main valve from the street and therefore were only there for a brief period). He seemed like a nice guy and he kept the house clean. It seems like good quality work - I think I'd call him again.
I particularly liked that he coordinated with me by text message - which is my preference. Also, he requested pictures of the situation prior to arriving - in order to ensure he showed up with the correct parts.
Price was as quoted, which felt a bit high in retrospect, considering the job took less than 20 minutes and required only simple parts. But it was probably a standard price.

ShannonM in Calgary
ShannonM in Calgary

Bathroom Leak

I woke up yesterday morning and noticed a leak in my basement. Sam came by later in the day, after regular working hours, and was able to quickly locate the source of the problem. He explained what the issue was and then set to work repairing it right away so that we could use our main bathroom again. I will definitely be recommending him to everyone I know.

Glad I could help.

Peter R.
Peter R.

Basement Bathroom Plumbing

Sam from Phoenix Plumbing was great to have. His work was top notch and timely. He walked me through the process of what he would need to do to get the plumbing installed to be able to build my basement bathroom. Sam was diligent with his work and even was able to finish the job earlier then expected. His quoted price was spot on and was a professional with all aspects of the job.

Thanks Peter, was great working with you.

DMacPherson
DMacPherson

Basement / Bathroom Renovation

Very detailed, professional, explained what he was going to do and then executed it, on time at a fair price.

Thanks it was a pleasure working with you.

DMorrison
DMorrison

Installation of Macerating Toilet

We had an unfinished basement with an awkward space. We really wanted to install a wash basin and macerating toilet. We had a couple of quotes, one said it couldn’t be done and the other quoted a huge amount (in our eyes). Sam at Phoenix Plumbing suggested a work around and said he could do it for a lot less than the other quote. We decided to bite the bullet and do it. Totally worth it. Having the extra toilet with two small children (and for when the in laws stay) has caused a lot less arguments! The price included the toilet, washbasin and fixtures/ fittings. It was done in less than a day.

Thanks, I like the challenging jobs.

More about Phoenix Plumbing

Plumbing company that specializes in residential plumbing needs, for home owners, home builders and contractors.