The Pest Control Guy

Reviews for The Pest Control Guy

Susan Boese in Airdrie
Susan Boese in Airdrie

Pest Control - Ant infestation

After calling numerous Pest Control companies, Antoine was the only company that was willing to discuss the problem with me over the phone when I had questions.

He was incredibly informative, knowledgeable, kind and genuine. As a bonus, he was able to come out quicker than expected. Even helped us move a couch out of the way!

Great service, would recommend Antoine to anyone!

Your so nice , thank you so much for that great review.

Treatment of Ants, Wasps and Voles

Fantastic service from the Pest Control Guy!
Antoine arrived at our home the same day I called. He did a walk around our property and we soon realized we had more than just a big ant problem we also had wasps. Antoine treated both the ants and the wasps (in a very difficult location). He also noted we have a Vole problem. We have had several landscape and lawn people to our home for solutions but Antoine was the first to suggest what the problem is and offer a treatment.
I would highly recommend Antoine. He is friendly and professional, and very quick to respond to calls or emails.
I will continue to use The Pest Control Guy for any pest issues!

Thank you so much for the great review.

Timmymac in Airdrie
Timmymac in Airdrie

Wasp removal

He came on a long weekend in the evening to deal with a wasp problem I had. I had no idea where it was. I was out for the day taking care of things and when I arrived he was there and wrapping up. He was very quick very friendly and a pleasure to do business with I would recommend him in a heart beat I will use him again when anything comes up

Thank you so much we always appreciate good review.

Kelly in Airdrie
Kelly in Airdrie

Ants!

I had a small ant problem in my house....small ants... not a small problem.
I called the Pest Guy and he happened to be in the area and came over 20 minutes later. He located the nest, put out the bait and the ants went right for it. It's been 24 hours and I haven't seen an ant since.
Very pleasant and knowledgeable man. I will definitely
call him again if I have any other problems.

Thank you, you are very awesome I always appreciate when people take the time to leave a review.

steve
steve

Ant extermination

Fantastic quick and professional service! Antoine was thorough and polite. He explained all the steps in detail as he assessed my needs. Id be happy to recommend this company to anyone. Keep up the great work

Thank you so much, it is very appreciated.

Korinna in Airdrie
Korinna in Airdrie
0 reviews , ON

Friendly and knowledgeable

Great knowledge local pest control. Helped us with a skunk concern. Highly recommend for any pest concerns. Hopefully no more skunks for us but if we do or have another pest issue I know who I'll be calling again.

Thank you so much for this great review, you were yourself pretty awesome customer.

Susan and Paul in Airdrie
Susan and Paul in Airdrie

Pest Control

Antoin was very quick to reply; and showed up at our home earlier than planned. Very personable and got the job done for us.
I would not hesitate to recommend him for anyone else having pest issues.
Thank you Antoine. Sorry if I mispeled your name.

I'm so great full for your support and review. Thank you.

Mary-Ann in Calgary
Mary-Ann in Calgary
1 review Prince George, BC

Carpenter Ant Treatment

Great work. Prompt, efficient, friendly and professional. Problem has been solved with suggestions for prevention in the future. 90 day guarantee allows me to call if problem reoccurs. Very satisfied. Antoine was great and most importantly brought me some peace of mind.

Thank you so much for this review, it is always a great things to have a good review. Thank you for your business.

D87MAC in Ottawa
D87MAC in Ottawa

Great Pest Control!

Antoine took care of a wasp nest on my porch. Within a few minutes he answered my request and was quick, professional and great to deal with. The Pest Control guy will be my go to for all my pest control needs going forward! Thank you for the help!

Thank to you for that great review, you are awesome.

Kurtis McDonald in Airdrie
Kurtis McDonald in Airdrie
1 review Airdrie, AB

Mouse Free!

We found a mouse in the house, set some traps, found 8 more. First call was to Antoine, he was able to arrive at the house, educate us on what we needed to do and within 30 days we were mouse free. Anytime i need some advice he is quick to respond and always happy to help. The Pest Control Guy is by far and away the best in Calgary and Area!

You were the perfect customer, thank you to help me help you.

More about The Pest Control Guy

The Pest Control Guy is an Airdrie AB based company. We are the pest control experts. Our business is based on open and honest relationships with our clients. We believe that Pest Control or exterminator services with an education component is merely a band aid fix. Without knowing why the problem began, it is difficult to prevent it from happening repeatedly. The Pest Control Guy provides the information that you need to keep your property pest free after our service.