Atlantic Environmental Systems

Water Filtration & Purification
Atlantic Environmental Systems

Reviews for Atlantic Environmental Systems

Private User reviews Dartmouth, NS

The greatest water treatment company

From start to finish,

I began working at Atlantic Environmental Systems in late October of 2020. Since that time, I have been working in a multitude of different areas across Nova Scotia and helping hundreds of families with their specific water problems. The company offers many solutions to a plethora of problems, including financing- in order to make the investments more bite-sized for financially restricted families. The company has machines that will handle all different types of water issues with ease, and life-time warranties that will comprehensively cover all servicing and repairs. Aside from our interactions with customers, the work environment in the office is very diverse. The owner is hands-on with all of the employees, and does everything he can to help facilitate growth on a fundamental level. The office staff are helpful and caring, and always eager to take care of customer service. The installers are all very weathered and experienced, and always do everything they can to make everything aesthetically appealing for our customers and clients. All in all, I’m grateful to have been given the opportunity to work here and to continue to grow with Atlantic Environmental Systems.

Bruce in Elmsdale
Bruce in Elmsdale
0 reviews Kennetcook, NS

Water system

We've had our water system for a year. The install was very clean and tidy. Leon was the service technician. Gave us a in-depth rundown of the system and set-up was very easy.

Water systems

profesional from water test to install. I am so happy with my made in Canada reverse osmosis, not only has it made me want to drink more water i also enjoy doing it! It also has made my drinks, soups, cooking taste way fresher. No chlorination tastes. Thankyou!

Thank you for leaving this great review. All of us here at AES work so very hard to make sure that all of our customers are well taken care of. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Dan in Hamilton
Dan in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Installation of Water Treatment System

This is a great company to do business with. I enjoyed the very friendly and professional staff as well as the sales people. They were all so informative and accommodative. We had to move our installation appointment to a later time and they move the appointment without any problems. I absolutely love our water now as it is so soft and feels great when I take a shower. I can't wait to try it in the bathtub as well. Call these guys if you need a water treatment system for your home.

Thank you for your awesome review. We are very excited to hear that you found our services to have exceeded your expectations. We look forward to servicing you on a regular basis and we are very pleased that you enjoy our professional services. Please feel free to let others know about the great job we do!

Private User reviews Halifax, NS

Water Treatment

Customer service was great. Came when I needed them. Water has been amazing ever since

We appreciate you leaving this fantastic review. We always try to keep our appointments and provide great customer service. We look forward to continuing to serve you.

Water System

Customer service is very pleasant and efficient.
Installer’s took their time, were informative as well as clean.
My family and I are very pleased with our new system.

We are happy to have received this great review. All of our professional installation team is more than happy to assist our customers at any time and answer all of their questions. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Water systems

I am very happy. I gave up trying to fix my water. Every company that has came in in the passed 20 years said they could fix it and came up short. Atlantic water promised they’d fix our water problems and kept the promise. The owner even knocked on my door a month later to thank us for the business. Thank you for added touch of great customer service.

More about Atlantic Environmental Systems

Best Drinking Water Systems We are your one stop source for whole home water softening and reverse osmosis drinking water filtration. Whole Home Water Treatment Atlantic Environmental Systems is a premier provider of total disinfection whole home and point of use drinking water treatment. Our extensive portfolio, which includes the ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Halifax?