Longhorn Group

Reviews for Longhorn Group

mike k.
mike k.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Backyard excavation for an armour stone retaining wall

Bernie and his crew were complete pros from booking to cleanup. They stuck to the original quote even with s few alterations to the plan and some added time and the work was precise. A total pro. Exactly what I was looking for.
High recommend.

Thanks Mike! It was a fun project to be a part of.

Gpaulsen
Gpaulsen
1 review Burlington, ON

Retaining wall and driveway edge.

Bernie and crew are solid guys, they care about their work and are great to collaborate with. They made sure we were happy with every step and made an effort to save money where we could.

Thanks Graham! Looking forward to working on the backyard retaining wall.

Rob in Burlington
Rob in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Excavation and grading services.

I reached out to find a reputable company who could complete the task in a timely manner. My first thoughts when I had my initial meeting with longhorn group - Bernie was very professional, great positive attitude, very confident and very knowledgeable. His skills were clearly shown as he broke the project down step by step so I knew what I was paying for. When his team of professional showed up the morning of, they were well dressed, polite and on time ! Ready to work.

The entire process was such a smooth transition from start to finish, the cleanliness of his staff at the end of the day was outstanding. The road was cleaned better than when they arrived.

I couldn’t be happier with the overall performance of Bernie and his team. I will 100% recommended them to anyone and will be having them back for future work.

Thank you Rob for all of your kind words. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Looking forward to the next project.

vickylynn
vickylynn
1 review Leamington, ON

Deck

So fast and efficient! I got the backyard of my dreams!! I've already recommended them to friends of mine.

Thank you for the recommendations Vicky! Enjoy your oasis!

A. B.
A. B.
1 review Brantford, ON

Front patio and landscaping.

We are extremely pleased with the work done by the Longhorn Group. They are very friendly and professional and did a quality job. Our front walk way looks amazing and it’s been almost three years. It still looks just as good as it did they say the finished the work. No settling or sagging. Very pleased!!! We will definitely call them for our next project and recommend them to friends/family!

It was a pleasure working on this project with you! Looking forward to the next project!

lakeviewsandandgravel
lakeviewsandandgravel
1 review Cambridge, ON

Grading Services

Longhorn did an amazing grading job that we needed done on a driveway in St. George

Looking forward to working with Lakeview Sand and Gravel more in the future!

crumps44
crumps44

Pool fence

Bernie was very efficient and fulfilled all promises made. His workmanship was excellent and he was able to make changes for us as the job progressed. It was completed in a timely manner. We are extremely pleased with the result.

It was a pleasure working with you guys. Enjoy pool season!

Ed b.
Ed b.

Land grading project

Even after several rain delays they showed up early and did a great job. Will definitely be using longhorn again.

Thanks Ed! Looking forward to doing more work with you in the future.

More about Longhorn Group

Since 2013, Longhorn has prided itself in honest, hard work.
A family-run business birthed out of a passion for making things beautiful, we strive every day to not only meet the expectations of our clients, but to exceed them.

We aim to provide superior quality services that our customers recommend to family and friends, contractors select for their clients and employees are proud of.