Velocity Installations Inc.

Strathmore AB T1P 1M9
Velocity Installations Inc.

Reviews for Velocity Installations Inc.

Gord
Gord

Hardwood floor instalation

Great installation of our Oak hardwood floor, It is real smooth , clean and quiet and looks just beautiful. They were on time every day, worked steady through the whole day and finished our whole house in a couple of days. Ordering of material was just about spot on with little waste and only a half of a box of pieces left for repairs in the future.

Thank you Gord. It was our pleasure to do this project for you guys!

charbinson
charbinson
1 review Brooks, AB

Sunroom total renovation

Contractor had to completely remove the old sunroom and then build from scratch and restructure the roof line etc. Then once done that we made the room into cedar sunroom and new rubber style flooring.

Thank you. We loved working with you on this project and turning it into something you guys can enjoy year round.

More about Velocity Installations Inc.

We are a father and son team. I have been in the construction industry for almost 30 yrs. I started as a labourer, then to framer, to foreman and the owner of my own framing company. I took a break in 2008 to be supervisor for a local home builder. After they dissolved, I became an installer and quickly a supervisor for a sports contracting company. My son started at 13 working for me, and has followed me through the years to becoming an installer for the same sports contracting company. We have now started our own company. From installing sports/ gym floors to sports equipment ( basketball nets, scoreboards, bleachers, etc.) to home improvements and renovations and any carpentry services in between, big or small. We are passionate for all jobs we do and love being in the construction industry. Thank you for looking over our site and hope you'll give us a chance to work with you.