Davey Drywall

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Davey Drywall

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Popcorn ceiling removal plus painting

Just hired Davey drywall to remove, mud, prime and paint 600 square foot popcorn ceilings. The service and clean up he provided was next to none, we even cancelled the cleaners. All sanding was done with a vaccuum sander so no dust was created. I found the whole experience very professional and would highly recommend him.

thanks for the great review James ! I hope you are settling well in your new home . All the best

Paula in Toronto
Paula in Toronto

Great job!

Dave and his crew did a meticulous job installing a drywall ceiling in our older home. He took the time to explain the steps he was going to take, updated us frequently, finished ahead of schedule and did a great job protecting the floors and cleaning up. If we have any future drywall needs, I'd definitely call on Dave.

Thanks for the great review Paula, and thanks too for the work . have fun painting !

Marlene North York
Marlene North York

Excellent Experience

I have used the services of Davey Drywall for 3 projects.
The first involved totally redoing another contractor's
drywall installation around a new gas fireplace. Dave completed the job
the way it should have been done in the first place.
The second project was widening the opening between my living and dining rooms. The walls are plaster so the work was very difficult, but it was perfectly completed.
The third was smoothing a textured living room ceiling and filling in the openings left when old pot lights were removed.
Again, this job was done exactly as hoped.
My experience in using Davey Drywall's services has been so positive.
Dave is a craftsman. He is meticulous, proud of his work and does the job right. He works hard, keeps the work area tidy, and comes back if adjustments are needed. I keep hiring him because I trust his skills and his work ethic.

the way it should have been done the first time.
The second project was widening the opening between my living room and dining room. The walls are plaster so it was quite time consuming.The third was smoothing out a textured ceiling and filling in holes where old pot lights had been located.
From my experience Dave's work is meticulous. He is a real craftsman, taking great pride in everything he does. He wants his customer to be
satisfied and comes back if any adjustments are needed. He works hard and is reliable. I keep hiring him because I have been so pleased.

Thanks for the great review Marlene, it was a pleasure working for such a nice client !

Asc
Asc

Popcorn Ceiling Removal + Paint

Could not ask for a better experience, it was a real pleasure working with Dave to remove popcorn ceiling, prime, and paint. Everything turned out perfect and his quality of work even impressed a former contractor in my family.

I have contacted several popcorn ceiling/stucco companies on HomeStars in the GTA area, and none of seem to want the job given the small footage of my house. Dave was professional and the only one that showed up on time and carefully explained his work before beginning.

I would not hesitate to contact Dave for any future drywall/stucco work. Kudos to you and your team Dave, you have built an outstanding business!!!

Thanks ever so much for the great review Alvis , it was a pleasure working on your job !
All the best with your new home !

Drywall Repair

The job was a repair in confined areas. It was done quickly and well. Upmost care was given to the surrounding areas and clean up. Davey was professional and a pleasure to deal with.

thanks very much for the great review !

ingridhaberer
ingridhaberer

drywall installation to replace plaster

Dave was quick to respond with a very reasonable estimate, and the work was completed even sooner than we expected! A very professional, detailed job! Thanks so much Dave. Highly recommend Davey Drywall.

Thanks for the great review Ingrid ! I hope all goes well with the rest of the work .
All the best,
Dave

Stephen maher
Stephen maher

Basement boarding and taping

Dave and his crew did a complete basement renovation for us . They put up 70 sheets of drywall, mudded it and primed it so it was ready for the painter . An excellent job done , I can not recommend this team of workers highly enough .
Thanks guys

thanks for the great review Stephen.
All the best with your new home !

Victoria
Victoria

Mudded, taped, sanded and primed

Dave and his crew did all of the above for a bedroom, small bathroom and extension and some various other spots last week. He and his crew did an awesome job, and left the place clean. I would definitely recommend them and if I ever need more drywall work done would use them again. It was my first time using Home Stars and was very happy with the outcome! Dave was straightforward, professional and knowledgeable!

Thanks for the great review Victoria, all the best with the rest of your project !

Misha
Misha

Great drywallers

Davey put up the drywall in our basement, taped and mudded. Professional team worked efficiently and took care to fix final touches where required. Would recommend for partial and full home renovations and touch ups. Won't be calling anyone else in the future.

Thanks for the Great review Misha, all the best with the rest of the project !

ted
ted

Ceiling and Walls

In august 2020 The crew from Daveys Drywall completed extensive repairs to several walls and ceiling at my home in Toronto. Over the years I have numerous and various trades people to complete work on my home. The crew from Davey Drywall was the most professional,detail oriented and above all very responsive to the customer needs. If i ever have a another issue in this area Davey Drywall would be the only company I would call to address my needs

Thanks ever so much for the great review Ted ! it was pleasure working for such a nice client ! hopefully the sale goes well for you .
All the best,
Dave

More about Davey Drywall

At Davey Drywall we cater for all your drywall and taping needs ! No job is considered too big or small , we have vast experience in both commercial and residential projects in Canada , Europe and Australia ! We look forward to working with both new and existing customers .