Edgecliff Home Improvements

Reviews for Edgecliff Home Improvements

Jane
Jane

Complete Bathroom Removal and re -build

Glen and Will did excellent work on our bathroom. They listened to our wants, recommended solutions when we needed them and were quick , clean and dependable with us.
we now have a beautiful room, just as we wanted. I would recommend these folks anytime.

They removed everything down to the stud walls and took it all away. they then rebuilt, rewired and installed the complete bathroom. Excellent work.

Thanks Alan it was a pleasure working with you and Jane!!
Glen and Will

SamT
SamT
1 review Milton, ON

Bathroom remodel

Glen and William did a very professional job of remodeling my bathroom. They gave me a detailed breakdown of cost, timeline, and helped me with tile selection. The job completed on time and I am very satisfied with the work. I most certainly recommend them!

Thank you Sameer, it was great working with you on this project and we hope your parents are enjoying their new shower, after 50 years of marriage!!

Glen and Will

faraz.inam
faraz.inam

Kitchen renovations.

Great job. Friendly demeanour and quick turnaround time. Glen is my ‘go to guy’ for all home improvements!

Thank you Faraz, easy to work with a man with your mild cooperative demeanor as well.

Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Laundry room reno

It was very professional and well done. I was very impressed with how efficient they were. I would definitely recommend them

Thank you Amanda I hope it has made your wish a reality.
Glen

Kyle in Oakville
Kyle in Oakville

Excellent basement finishing

I had the pleasure of having Glen & his son William finish by basement recently. They were through professionals and showed excellent workmanship.
Glen was able to customize my basement to meet my needs and budget and finish the project on time.

Thank you Kyle it was pleasure working with you on this project and maintaining your budget, it was fun!

Thanks again
Glen and William

Bathroom renovation

Glen and Will were professional, pleasant and patient.
I wanted my old soaker tub replaced, which happened efficiently. They did a great job with the new tiles around the tub too! I was also delighted with their use of drop sheets to protect the floors, as well as their clean-up afterwards. I would definitely recommend!

Thank you it was a pleasure making your wish a reality.

More about Edgecliff Home Improvements

Edgecliff Home Improvements provides a complete line of services for all forms of home improvements such as bathroom remodeling, basement finishing and remodeling, kitchen design and remodeling, laundry room remodeling, flooring, tiling, painting, and general renovations as required. We are a family owned and operated company therefore we know customer services and being on budget is important aspect to any home improvement project and we aim to provide both.