UNIT ROOFING & EXTERIORS

Landlord in Kelowna
Landlord in Kelowna
1 review Kelowna, BC

Amazing

Unit Roofing and Exteriors is the way to go.
Saved me thousands compaired to the other quotes I received. It's been a long time since I have come across anyone who has the professionalism, motivation, enthusiasm, work ethic, pride in a job very well done, flexability, quality workmanship while saving you money as I have found with these people. Such a joy to talk to. Pleasant, informative and knowledgable. I don't recommend anyone unless they are outstanding and these people truely are. Communication is superior. Freindly to the point that even my tenant's loved them even though they worked until dark. I am so impressed that I have more work for them other than roofing. They are a fairly new company and know they will do well due to what they do and who they are. They always have your best interests in mind. If you are planning on getting work done around your home, save yourself time, money, stress and any concerns by just calling them.

More about UNIT ROOFING & EXTERIORS

Experience Shingle Roofing for 25 years. Quality is our number one and customer service is a guarantee. Very competitive prices with warranty and free quotes.
Looking for Roofing pros in Kelowna?