Georgie Boys Painting Ltd.

Edmonton AB T5Y 3G5
Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Georgie Boys Painting Ltd.

Reviews for Georgie Boys Painting Ltd.

DCM/BM
DCM/BM
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Kitchen and hallway - ceilings, walls, doors and trim

They were very prompt and realizing my need to get the job completed quickly were fastidious and completed in 3 days. Their quote was very reasonable and even though I had them complete in a shorter time everything got 2 coats of quality paint and the quote was not increased. Attention to detail, better protection of floors and clean up and more detailed quotes are some minor areas to work on.

Thank you so much for your time and business. :)

J. D.
J. D.
1 review Edmonton, AB

painting of our bath room

“My husband and I want to commend you for a job well done. We are very pleased with how you handled the painting of our bath room. I’m a very fussy person – but you were one step ahead of me all the way. The quality of the work was professional right from start to finish and the finished look is better than I thought it would be. Thank you it looks great!” - J. Desmarais

thank you very much.

Amy D.
Amy D.

Washroom

Georgie boy's painting did an amazing job on repainting my mothers basement washroom . We are definitely going to be using this service again in the future when we start redoing our living room.

Thank you . We look forward to working with you again.

jmg_ortiz
jmg_ortiz

Painting job

Really profesional, clean in their work, lots of experience, fast, I will definitely recommend Georgies boys

Georgie boy's painting is very grateful for your positive review and we look forward to continue in providing excilent service's to you in the future. Thank you.

More about Georgie Boys Painting Ltd.

interior residential and commercial painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Georgie Boy's painting is committed to getting the job done, especially when it comes to this service. You can count on us to be professional, timely, efficient and make sure you’re satisfied every step of the way.Prepare walls and other surfaces for painting by scraping, using sandpaper, removing old paint etc. Fill cracks and holes with appropriate material (e.g. plaster) Mix paint and other materials to prepare the right color or texture Paint surfaces according to instructions with various tools Calculate costs and negotiate prices Take and adhere to all health and safety precautions Proven experience as a painter Excellent knowledge of painting material and how to select, mix and apply them Solid knowledge of commercial and residential painting techniques Aptitude in using appropriate tools (brushes, caulking guns etc.) Manual dexterity with excellent balance to work on scaffolding, ladders etc. Conscientious with great attention to detail
interior painting