Reviera Windows

Reviews for Reviera Windows

javierjr_valladares
javierjr_valladares
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Patio door and window replacement.

I had called Reviera to enquire about a replacement for my patio door and my Basement windows. Etienne came and was incredibly helpful. He changed my patio door and 4 of my basement windows. They were Punctual with their timing and highly attentive to my concerns. I recommend them to anyone looking to get work done, window and doors related. They also did an amazing clean up, leaving my house cleaner than ever.

It was a pleasure dealing with you and your wife! Thanks for the review, looking forward to helping you with your future window projects.

Étienne and The Reviera team

Gabrieldat
Gabrieldat

Front door

I asked them to change my old front door for a brand new front door. They gave a new front door that’s not even in the ottawa market! They were punctual, fast and efficient. They left the place clean after their work. I would strongly recommend this company.

As long as you are happy we are happy as well Gabriel! Thanks for the review

The Reviera Team

Claude-Dee
Claude-Dee

Window Installation

Good company that has the most incredible customer service. They are professional, proficient, knowledgeable and on top of their game! We had a wonderful experience and love our new windows. Special thank you to Etienne, for being so helpful along the way.

Thanks a mill Claudine for the great review, great people like you make our job THE BEST!

Étienne & The Reviera Windows team

othniel.dupuy
othniel.dupuy

Patio Door

A professional service done by Reviera Windows! Came to the house on time, came prepared & cleaned up the area once the work was done. Thank you for your great service. Will definitely call you for my next project !

Thanks for the great review and we are looking forward to helping you with your future projects!

Étienne & The Reviera Windows Team

More about Reviera Windows

Reviera Windows has been serving the Ottawa region for almost 10 years.

We help homeowners protect their loved ones and property investments by installing 100% Canadian top-quality vinyl windows and doors.

All our products are manufactured right here in Canada. All windows and doors are built to exceed quality testing standards by at least 30%! Quality Canadian windows and doors for Canada’s harsh climate.

We offer a wide selection of Energy Star windows, patio doors, and entry doors.