AspenClean

Reviews for AspenClean

Yan-Ping in Toronto
Yan-Ping in Toronto

Cleaning service

Team #3 (Emma, Cara, Tina, and Ana) did an excellent job cleaning my place. They work very hard right from the start and throughout. They are patient and pay attention to details. I am very happy about the outcome. Highly recommend the cleaning service done by AspenClean.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Thorough spring clean

Good thorough job - spring clean of floors, woodwork, moulding. Bathrooms, exterior of appliances. Team 6 under Maite workd very quickly to finish this job in approx, 3 hours for 2 storey home

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Overcharged & Inferior clean

I booked Aspen Clean Calgary to clean my home for a party a week ago. The team of 3 was very friendly. The clean was not great, lots of places missed, bathroom floor still dirty. I emailed photos right away and then had to clean all the missed spots as guests were arriving. When the bill came I saw I was overcharged. The billing period extended an extra 30 minutes AFTER the team had left my home. Several emails and this is yet to be resolved, in fact they have not even responded to my concerns.

Update: After posting this review Aspen Clean Calgary has responded to my email and has resolved the issue. As a result I have increased their star rating. Mistakes happen it is nice to see that a company steps up when this occurs.

Review has 1 previous version
Terrible job in Calgary
Terrible job in Calgary

Terrible cleaning job, repeatedly

Hello,

As you will probably notice I have not contacted your company to reschedule any further cleaning appointments. The reason for this is that the standard of cleaning your company provides is very poor.

Regarding the timeframe for cleaning, your company has been booked for a total of six hours of cleaning time at a rate of approximately $45 per person. This is a standard four bedroom house, and I can assure you that six hours has definitely been adequate for all of our previous housekeepers to clean the home properly.

In your email you refer to "additional areas." This is not accurate, as the service requested and paid for was to clean the entire home. Therefore, there are no potential "additional areas" to clean. If you are referring to both of the times when your company had to send an additional team back to redo the cleaning, it was disappointing that your company provided only 45 minutes to do so. It is highly inconvenient to have to have a team come to times to complete a cleaning that certainly can be done properly and six hours.

In your email, it seems as if you are suggesting that my "standards" for housecleaning are unreasonable or in excess of what your company is used to, and/or that the amount of cleaning to be done in our home exceeds what your team is capable of doing in six hours. I have had professional cleaners for approximately 20 years now, and I can assure you that this is the most disappointing and substandard cleaning service I have experienced.

Despite all of the above, I wish to highlight that the one and only time an initial cleaning (vs. a re-do) was completed well, was when the team was led by Bernetta (sp?). She did an excellent job, and certainly had a high standard for cleaning. I noticed that she repeatedly had to tell the other two members of the team how to clean areas properly, or send them back to re-do an area. This is why I requested only her team for future cleaning. Unfortunately, that is not what occurred and every teen other than hers did a poor job.

Hopefully you can use this constructive feedback along with the attached photos (which were taken just after our last cleaning by your company, and emailed to your Calgary manager at the time) to improve the quality of your service.

Hi Claire, we are sorry your Team was not able to provide you with our usual standard of service. We offer a satisfaction guarantee as we strive to ensure high-quality cleaning. We did offer a re-do service for you at no extra charge to correct the areas missed, and did not charge you for the additional areas the Team cleaned. We charge based on the time your Team needs in your home to do a thorough clean. The condition of the home factors into the time needed, and therefore the charges. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. Please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Care Team at calgary@aspenclean.com or at 1.855.925.9900 if you would like to discuss your concerns. Thank you.

Stéphanie in
Stéphanie in
1 review Okotoks, AB

Post-Construction cleaning

Not as expected but after a moment on the line with the operation manager, he figured a way out to make everyone happy. Finally a company that truly care about their customers

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you Stephanie, we are glad to have corrected the situation for you and make you happy. We appreciate your kind words.

David Bennrtt in Calgary
David Bennrtt in Calgary

1 bedroom condo

Ah Fantastic. Team leader and team were excellent. A one bedroom condo owner I was blown away by their efficiency and the final outcome I saw. Extremely friendly and they didn't even mind my cat haha. Will enjoy seeing team 5 of Calgary again

Thank you for this great review! We are so glad you were impressed by our cleaning services! I will pass on your praise to your team, and we look forward to servicing you again :)

Rachelle in Calgary
Rachelle in Calgary

Home

I had requested for a cleaning through Aspen clean, best choice of company I have made. The team was excellent with attitude, professionalism and quality of work! I have never been so pleased with such incredible work done. They were so efficient on special requests, I really appreciated all the hard work the girls provided
For me that day! I was so impressed with the products and types of clothes used, my place sparkled! Thank you Aspen clean! I'll see you next week as continued !

Hi Rachelle,
Thanks so much for the review- and thanks for choosing us!

Jeff from Calgary
Jeff from Calgary

House Cleaning

Asked them to come in for a post construction clean - all interactions with the company were professional and prompt, including notification of when they were coming. They showed up 10 minutes into their 1 hour arrival window and did a great job cleaning after my renovation company had already come in and done a mediocre job. I'd definitely recommend them to others based on the team that came to my house the job they performed.

Thank you Jeff for sharing your experience. Kind reviews such as yours truly warm our hearts. We are so glad we were able to help you through the hectic time of renovations.

E. Middleton from Calgary
E. Middleton from Calgary

Home cleaning service

I hired AspenClean after seeing their cars around town and their products in store. The bi-weekly clean of my house is consistently professional and thorough. I have and continue to recommend them to anyone who seeks a professional service with bio-friendly products.

Thank you for your review we love hearing from our clients. It is through support and referrals from valued clients such as yourself that we are able to spread awareness of our Eco-friendly products and services.

More about AspenClean

AspenClean is the premier home cleaning service for conscious consumers in Calgary. We have been providing residents in Calgary with a natural home cleaning alternative since 2012.

Our award-winning service is delivered by a team of professional, diligent and trustworthy staff and is also backed by a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. All AspenClean team members undergo a background check, are bonded, insured and thoroughly trained. We work in teams of three, under the guidance of an experienced Team Leader and with support from the local operations managers and our friendly Customer Care Team.

We achieve high-standards of cleanliness with a low environmental impact through the use of AspenClean natural products. Our cleaners are formulated with natural ingredients, including pure organic essential oils that effectively clean without leaving harmful chemical residues in your home or the environment.

As a result of our commitment to superior service standards and environmental values, our products have been rated straight As by The Environmental Working Group, are EcoCert certified and vegan approved by the Leaping Bunny Program; and our service has been voted ‘Best Home Cleaning Service’ in Vancouver consecutively since 2016.

House & Apartment Cleaning
AspenClean products are formulated using natural ingredients, including pure organic essential oils, and minerals that are biodegradable. They are septic tank safe, free from petroleum-based ingredients, synthetics, phosphates, parabens, SLS/SLES and artificial colours or fragrances. They are Ecocert certified, vegan approved by The Leaping Bunny program and awarded straight ‘As’ from the EWG. Our products are available for sale in select health food retailers across Canada and online at cleaningproducts.aspenclean.com
AspenClean offers a wide range of one-time services as well as regular maintenance cleaning. One-time services include: complete home cleans, move in/move out, post construction, vacation and AirBnB property services and carpet and upholstery cleaning. Our regular cleaning services are offered weekly, bi-weekly, every three weeks, and monthly. Services include detailed cleaning of kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, and other living areas. Clients also have the option of special services that include cleaning the inside of the fridge, cabinets, closets or windows; clearing marks on walls and baseboards; changing linen; and sweeping balconies. Service areas include all of Calgary and Okotoks.
We only use our own, specially formulated AspenClean all natural cleaning products: cleaningproducts.aspenclean.com
All natural, eco-friendly, green, healthy home cleaning solutions
High-quality home cleaning services using natural, chemical-free products that are better for you, your home and the environment.
2004
See www.aspenclean.com for details
American Express, Visa, MasterCard
All necessary, plus Green certifications
Bullfrog Power, BBB (rated A plus), CHFA
BBB (A plus), Best in Vancouver (Georgia Straight) 2018, 2017 and 2016, Top Choice - 2014
See our online estimate at www.aspenclean.com