Toronto ON M1W 3V4

Reviews for CM Reliable Roofing

Carol23
Carol23

Replace of roofing

I like the way they work with me, they place so much importance in their customers. They work so hard to finished their job and place importance in every details of their job. They work with enthusiasm where you can see how hard they work to make the best job and make us satisfied and happy with their job. I will definitely recommend them to my friends as they places so much importance in every details of their job and treating us with patience.

Thankyou

Tony
Tony
2 reviews Milton, ON

New Shingle Roof Installation

Just amazing is all I can say. Professional from the start and followed through every call or text. The care that was put into protecting the property while they did their work was impressive. Very polite and very hard working people. Would highly recommend to anyone that is looking for not only amazing work but at a reasonable price.

Thanks a lot. Tony

cbisambar in Toronto
cbisambar in Toronto

Garage Roof Repair and Re shingled

They were excellent. Everything was explained to me and written into a quote. The job was done quickly, very neat and tidy. The quote was honored, no surprises with the cost. This was the best experince I have had with roofers ever. Great Job guys, I will be recommending them to my friends and family. Cheers! Carol.

It is York here. Thank you for your review. Carol.

Christy in Toronto
Christy in Toronto

Best roofing company

Very good experienced with CM roofing , quick respond and reasonable price ,everything was done as agreed, I am very pleased with the result . Will highly recommend to friends and neighbor .

Appropriate for your review Christy. You are a very nice lady.

Roof renewal

Just had my shingle roof done by this roofing company yesterday. As the name says, Reliable roofing. People from this company is on time and promising ever since from the beginning till end. High quality works with fair price, the salesman York, was really professional on what he is doing, well explained how the processes, materials warranties, company’s workmanship! Keep up the good works CM roofing.

Appreciate for your review. We will always be here for you.

Julie in Toronto
Julie in Toronto

I never knew the roofing industry competition could be so fierce and amongst the conversations I've had with a total of 4 companies, CM Reliable Roofing stood out for having the best support staff and client-result driven attitude.

York was professional, intelligible, and played a crucial role in my decision-making process. Great job!

As for pricing, it was mid-range compared to the other three but I must admit it seemed fair for the quality of work produced.

A new and beautiful roof! Yay!

very appreciated your review. Julie.

Kevin D

This company is amazing, finishing all works on time, specially i do not have to worry about the cleaning parts at all.
All workers are professional, and reliable.
Thanks for all your hard work.

Also York is a very professional sales, he did went through all details with me, and educate me all of the shingle knowledge. Very patient and professional.

Thank you Kevin. Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Ken in Scarborough
Ken in Scarborough

Very nice Job

I got a quote from CM Reliable Roofing with a reasonable price. And York is one of the sales who educate me with the shingles.I am very satisfy with the excellent job they offered.

Thank you so much for the review Ken.

More about CM Reliable Roofing

We strive to be the best roofing company by using reliable materials, performing 100% reliable construction, and providing excellent services.