H2O Services Flood Prevention Specialists

Reviews for H2O Services Flood Prevention Specialists

mike d.
mike d.

External Backwater Valve.

H20 Services installed an external backwater valve at my home. Wayne, the owner was very accommodating, met me twice at my home to discuss options and answered my numerous questions. The installer was also very accommodating and happy to deal with my numerous requests. I highly recommend this company!

Kenny
Kenny

back water valve installation

Had back water valve installed to help prevent sewer backup into basement. It was quick and efficient installation.
Was given the choice of installation outside the house or in the basement (difference of $500). There was no up selling or any of that.
Everything was explained in easy and simple terms that even I get it.

Staffs are great and very patience. The director was there to oversee everything before and after installation was done.
They will be doing a follow up with us next year to see how the work is holding up. Definitely would recommend.

Thanks for your support Kenny!

John I.
John I.

Installation of Backwater Valve

Before, during and after H2O Services was extremely professional and thorough. Wayne assessed our needs, explained the process and kept us informed with scheduling both in terms of his staff and the City of Toronto inspector. Andre was prompt with the installation, ensuring the work was done properly, quickly and our property was kept as clean as possible.

Thank you so much. We appreciate your business.

malc
malc

back flow peventer

The work was completed in a satisfactory manner as per the inital arrangements. I hope the back flow preventer is never needed but it is an insurance policy.

Thanks for your support!

nellalucchetto
nellalucchetto

Flood prevention in basement

The gentleman who came first was very informative and explains every detail. Then came a second guy who came to locate the pipe and if there were any problems. Third came the guy who dug it out. He was so kind and very therough. He was clean and very precise with everything. It was all done in 2 days. I already recommend them to my neighbors.

Thank you for sharing your experience of work with us. We appreciate it!

pc
pc

sewer backwash prevention

Quick, efficient and timely service. Andre went out of his way to ensure the work was completed on schedule. Neat and tidy cleanup. We are very satisfied.

Thanks for your support. We appreciate it!

More about H2O Services Flood Prevention Specialists

H2O Services is a City of Toronto licensed Full Service Drainage Contractor. We specialize in the installations of Backwater Valves, Sump Pump Systems, Waterproofing and Lot Grading Services. As such, we are the only full service Residential Stormwater Management Organization (RSMO) dedicated to reducing the risk of basement flooding while protecting the environment. We have the experience and expertise to provide solutions to all forms of flooding in the GTA. Additionally, H2O Services help homeowners administer the City of Toronto Basement Flooding Subsidy Program when installing flood prevention devices. Now, H2O Services offers natural gas generators. Protect against power outages and keep your essential services working. Now your FLOOD-PROOFED! Get a quote TODAY!