H2O Services Flood Prevention Specialists

H2O Services Flood Prevention Specialists

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for H2O Services Flood Prevention Specialists

Backwater Valve Inspection

I had the backwater valve installed by this company two years ago. Since then, they have inspected the functionality of the installed equipment. While doing this, Wayne patiently answered all my questions, and thoroughly explained the inspection process. Next time, I might even be able to do it myself. I highly recommend their service because of their excellent work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Thank you so much for sharing your experiences with us. Much appreciated,

Patrick in Toronto
Patrick in Toronto

Basement drain, back-flow valve, stack replacement

Incredibly impressed with The service that Wayne provided at our newly purchased home. Wayne was punctual, very responsive and pricing seemed very reasonable. The quality of work seems high, and he always took the time to slow down and explain exactly what he was doing and what benefit it would create for us. We received close to 1700 in city grants that I did not know were available based on Wayne’s recommendation. Highly recommend H2O.

Thank you so much for the recommendation, it was great to work with your project.

Erika in Toronto
Erika in Toronto

Replacement of old basement drain and trap

We’re so relieved to have found Wayne and his team. We appreciate his open and honest explanations and holistic approach to all of our water and flooding concerns. We’re already talking about all the additional projects we’ll be calling him for over the next year as we work on our almost 100 year old home we just purchased. Thanks so much Wayne and team!!

Thanks so much for your support. Glad to help:)

Drainage

I was happy with the service I received . The workers were very professional. Thanks.

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it.

Roger in Brampton
Roger in Brampton

Excellent Work on French Drain

My yard is surrounded by 4 neighbours. We all have irrigation systems. The swales under our fences were becoming a swamp. Wayne and his team came in and created a French Drain to divert water away from the fence poles to the downstream swale drainage.

They were very clean, using tarps to hold dirt away from my grass.

They were quick. 1.5 days for 105ft of drain.

They were reasonably priced.

I highly recommend them.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with H2o Services. We really appreciate it.

Cynthia in Toronto
Cynthia in Toronto

Sewage pipe replacement

We recently had a blocked sewage pipeline replaced by H2O. Wayne and his team were professional, efficient, intelligent and knowledgeable.

Wayne quickly provided us with a competitive quote. He is patient and takes the time to explain the procedure and paperwork.

We were impressed with the quick timeframe that they got the job done. His team was polite, helpful and hardworking. They cleaned up and removed all the waste and left the place neat and tidy.

We are very happy and recommend them highly. They made the whole experience a smooth and positive one.

Thanks you so much for sharing your experience. We really appreciate it.

Lee
Lee

Grading for flood prevention

Work was prompt, professional, and on budget with comparables to other contractors. Wayne and his team did a complete job to address the cause of my basement flooding and left me with confidence that the root problem was well a thoroughly managed. Would recommend.

Thank you for the recommendation and your support.

Basement Waterproofing

Very professional and organized. Work was completed on time and as promised. Impressed with their competitive pricing, too!

Thank you for you support!

Zakia from Toronto
Zakia from Toronto

Flood Prevention

I have received excellent services. Wayne was so professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He was so patient and replied to all our questions and concerns. He also had a great team working with him.
I recommend H2O Services for any one who is looking for Flood Protection work.

Thank you so much, we really appreciate it.

H.T.
H.T.
2 reviews King City, ON

Drain Line Repair

Collapsed drain line had to be replaced at a depth of 12 ft, and a new cleanout installed.
Job took a bit longer than initially planned - mostly due to weather - but was completed in a week. Happy with the result, thank you Wayne!

Thank you so much we really appreciate it!

More about H2O Services Flood Prevention Specialists

H2O Services is a City of Toronto licensed Full Service Drainage Contractor. We specialize in the installations of Backwater Valves, Sump Pump Systems, Waterproofing and Lot Grading Services. As such, we are the only full service Residential Stormwater Management Organization (RSMO) dedicated to reducing the risk of basement flooding while protecting the environment. We have the experience and expertise to provide solutions to all forms of flooding in the GTA. Additionally, H2O Services help homeowners administer the City of Toronto Basement Flooding Subsidy Program when installing flood prevention devices. Now, H2O Services offers natural gas generators. Protect against power outages and keep your essential services working. Now your FLOOD-PROOFED! Get a quote TODAY!