Bean Construction & Renovation Inc

Reviews for Bean Construction & Renovation Inc

lrybak
lrybak

Kitchen Renovation

Existing cabinets doors were refaced. Granite counters and new sink were installed. New Cultured Stone facing was added to a feature wall. Hardwood floors were refinished.

Agnieszka in Calgary
Agnieszka in Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

Bean Construction had recently renovated my bathroom , Mac and his crew were very knowledgable and professional about the whole process. Very helpful, clean job done within my budget and in timely manner.

Beautylaserspa
Beautylaserspa

Bathroom renovation

Renovation done to my bathroom was beyond my expectations. Everything done to perfection. Previously was done incorrectly, not only fixed it but set it back to building standards and made me a bathroom I dreamed of.

Anna O.
Anna O.

Hardwood floors, baseboards, paint.

We are very happy with our choice of contractor for the following reasons: very professional, attention to detail, very hard working, project completed on time and within our budget. I highly recommend the company to anyone considering home renovations.

danielc4
danielc4

Basement

Astonishing attention to detail, Very professional and knowledgeable. Areas always cleaned, always on time. Would recommend to anyone. Definitely if I need anything done I’m calling Bean construction and Renovations Inc

More about Bean Construction & Renovation Inc

We will handle all renovation needs: from basement developments, kitchen and bathroom renovations to customized renovation needs.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Calgary?