Tactic Roofing Inc

Reviews for Tactic Roofing Inc

Sunil in Toronto
Sunil in Toronto

Roof Replacement

My experience with Tactic roofing was outstanding. I had done lots of review search on internet to find best and reliable roofers. Then i found Tactic roofing Inc. will be best the choice. Afshin replied to my call the same day and had a meeting next day. He explained to me the scope of the job and pointed out issues. I was given a realistic start date (Weather dependent). Everything played out as I was told. He has an amazing team that is respectful of the property and ensure all items are protected. They left the site the way they found it. The was done in a very professional and safe manner. Thank you Tactic roofer for doing great and awesome job.

Thank you Afshin (and your team) to a job well done

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Full Shingle Replacement

I rarely take the time to write reviews but after dealing with Afshin over the last couple of years, I felt it was important to.

Initially I had contacted him for missing shingles (builder installed) after a wind storm and he came out promptly and explained all the challenges and resolved the issue.

I was never pushed to replace the roof shingles and Afshin took the time to explain what I could expect to see down the road. I contacted him a second time to get a quote and to address some new challenges and again he was quick to come out address the issue and provide an estimate.

I made the decision to replace the entire roofs shingles and Afshin was very responsive and helped explain the different options and scheduled a time frame.

The team was professional and did a great job setting up and keeping the site clean before and after the work was completed.

Afshin is very professional and his customer service is excellent; I wish more contractors were like him. I never felt like he pushed us into making a decision but rather he took the time to explain everything in detail and worked with us to find the right options. - Amandeep

Lesley in Toronto
Lesley in Toronto

Shingle Replacement

Tactic Roofing did an amazing job replacing our worn out shingles. The crew was on-time and professional. Our new roof looks amazing, and they did a great job cleaning up afterwards. I waited a year to write my review because I wanted to be fully confident that it would winter well (and it did). I should also note that our roof is still in fine shape even after the hurricane level winds that our area recently experienced.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Reshingled roof

Tactic quickly responded to all the questions. They showed up onsite at time committed. The work was done in a very professional , safe manner.
It was completed on budget. Clean up was great!

ALAN in
ALAN in

Roof

Afshin and his crew did an amazing job. I needed my roof done ASAP and he did the job in a week. Thanks again!!

Thank you so much for the review Alan. It was a pleasure meeting you.

Roof replacement 2021

I think Afshin and his team are the best choice. We replaced our roof last fall, it was an excellent choice to hire Tactic Roofing Inc. I did an intensive search, read many reviews and contacted many roofers asking technical questions in order to find an excellent roofer and hire the right team. Finally I met Afshin from Tactic Roofing Inc. who demonstrated excellent knowledge and expertise, he answered all my questions (I guess he will laugh when he reads this part, because I asked too many questions) about the job and the material. Afshin did all that he promised to do, he was on time with his schedule, they left the property exactly the same way as it was when they entered except with a new roof, all that with a very reasonable price tag.
In conclusion, if you ask me, if I were to do it again who would I hire? My answer will definitely be to hire Afshin. He completed the job excellently, the product is guaranteed by the company, the price is way less than many other companies out there, in addition to that I can count on him in the future if anything happens to my roof. I highly recommend Afshin and his team Tactic Roofing Inc. if you are looking to do your roof and have peace of mind.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you on this project and thank you once again for your bussiness.

danny in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
danny in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Roof Shingle Replacement

My experience from start to finish was outstanding. Afshin replied to my email the same day and I had the quote within 24 hours. He explained to me the scope of the job and pointed out issues that may arise during the replacement. I was given a realistic start date (Weather dependent). Everything played out as I was told.

Thank you Afshin (and your team) to a job well done

Thank you so much for your great review Danny.
your bussiness is much appreciated.

Frances in Toronto
Frances in Toronto

Roof leak and other issues

We live in a heritage home and with it comes the need for LOTS of TLC. For years we had a small roof leak that no one could find or want to spend the time to fix. Finally I searched on HS and Afshin was quick to respond. He came for site visit and pointed out the problem area along with a few areas needing attention (to which other contractors saw and mentioned but didn't take the time to quote or respond back).
Tactics scope of work was detailed and arrived within a day or two giving me some confidence that this might finally get solved properly.
Upon the day of work I can see the team doing what ever they can to remediate the problem area. Afshin then explained in detail the work and why he did it in such a way and made some other suggestions.
Once they were completely finished, Afshin did a walk through of work done, explained a few things we might want to address some time in the future and assured me that if the problem persists (which it shouldn't) to feel free to call him back. The next day I received a follow up email with the final copy of invoice.
Afshin's professionalism, customer service combined with his expertise is something every contractor should model. I hope to find more Afshin's as we proceed with other TLC projects in future.

Thank you so much for your positive review Frances.
It was great meeting you and the family and once again thank you for your bussiness.

Louie
Louie

Whirlybird Squeaking

I have a turbine vent, known as a whirlybird, along with other regular vents on my rooftop. The Whirlybird has recently been squealing/squeaking and echoes inside the house as well as the outside to the neighbours. It is VERY annoying. I requested estimates but only two companies responded. The first came and I did not find them professional at all and did not proceed. Tactical responded and when Afshin did his inspection he found another issue with one of the other vents. An animal had chewed a hole through it. I had a good feeling with him, so he replaced the whirlybird with a non-turbine version (which I didn't even know was an option but appreciated so it will never squeak again) and he also replaced the damaged vent. Very professional, clean courteous and timely. I would highly recommend.

Thank you so much for your feedback and your bussiness Louie.

Paul
Paul

Pleasure to work with!

Afshin and his crew were a pleasure to work with. All of our requests were answered and dealt with. Afshin was in contact with us from the time we signed our contract until the day the work was being done.
Left our property as he found it.
GAF Shingle warranty registered by Afshin and rec'd by us the day after the roof was completed.
Would highly recommend TACTIC ROOFING.

Paul and Terri

It was very nice to meet you Paul and Terri. I am glad you are happy with the whole process of replacing your roof.
we really appreciate your bussiness and thank you for the kind words.

More about Tactic Roofing Inc

We have been providing exceptional services to our clients in Brampton, Caledon, Mississauga and Orangeville for over 8 years.

We are insured, licensed and provide WSIB. Our employees are fully trained with many years of experience.

At Tactic Roofing, we provide a safe work environment and high level of training for our employees.

We are both GAF and IKO certified contractor offering you above standard manufacturer's warranties as well as our 15 years workmanship warranty.

We offer free estimates and competitive roof replacement and repair prices. Our company has been rated as the top three best roofing contractors in Brampton for four consecutive years.