Assembly Assistant

Reviews for Assembly Assistant

Linda
Linda

Ikea Kitchen install

Alex and his assistant were very knowledgeable on what was required to assemble the Ikea kitchen. They did a great job. The only thing that I noticed was there were a couple of scratches to the wall paint.

lpitkin
lpitkin

Kitchen Installation (ikea)

They really went above and beyond. They took such care and even corrected a cabinet I badly installed when we first bought the house. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you! Enjoy your kitchen!

trasibelanger
trasibelanger
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen renovation

It was a pleasure working with this installation team. Alex and Alex take great pride in the work they do. They arrived on time each day. They worked as a team so no time was wasted. They kept us well informed each step of the way. They never left a mess or shrapnel behind at the end of each day as well. This team is top notch and I would not hesitate to hire there services for any installation projects in our future.

Alex and Alex,
Trasi Belanger

Thank you for warm review. Enjoy your kitchen!

Christine
Christine
0 reviews Whitby, ON

IKEA kitchen assembly and installation

Alex and Alex were simply a wonderful team. They were professional, worked fast and knew exactly what they were doing. They left no waste behind and swept up more than needed. They took the time to explain things if I had any questions. I would highly recommend Alex and Alex and will definitely keep them in mind for future projects. It was well worth it - no stress. Thanks, guys, it was a pleasure dealing with you!

Thank you! Enjoy your kitchen

John from Newmarket
John from Newmarket

IKEA Kitchen Installation

Just had our kitchen installation completed by Alex and Alex. We can’t say enough about them, they were neat, tidy and made some great suggestions that we followed up on. Excellent craftsmanship. They sure know what they are doing! We would highly recommend them to anyone. Thanks again guys!

Thank you. Was pleasure to have business with you!

Gergj
Gergj

Kitchen cabinets installation

Alex and Alex were extremely organized and meticulous in their job. They finished ahead of schedule by two days. Alex even gave great suggestions about some changes in the design that made our kitchen look even more stunning. They went through maintenance and care of cabinets at the end of the installation in details answering every question we had. The hardest working crew I've seen. Keep it up guys!

Thank you! Enjoy your kitchen

jwalters
jwalters
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen renovations

Installed kitchen according to design from IKEA. Amazing workmanship from Alex and Alex. Would definitely recommend them for a kitchen install. Kept me informed all through the process.

Thanks for your review! Enjoy your kitchen

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

IKEA Kitchen install

The installer was fantastic at helping us make some very important install decisions. His experience and expertise were beyond expectations. He was skilled, efficient and there to listen to all our questions or concerns. The overall experience was very positive. We are thrilled with the outcome and professionalism experienced. I would 100 % recommend his service to everyone. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you for your review! Enjoy your kitchen

Diego
Diego
0 reviews London, ON

Besta tv

Very satisfied with their work. Everything they do is very professional. I will definitely recomend them to my friends.

Thank you, Diego! Enjoy your TV stand!

tjwalsh58
tjwalsh58
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I am so very happy with my new kitchen! Alex and Alex did a tremendous job and consulted with me throughout the entire process. The cabinets were put together professionally and the work area was kept clean. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Assembly Assistant to anyone, thank you for a great job!

Thank you for business, was pleasure to work with you.

More about Assembly Assistant

Team of experienced IKEA furniture assemblers and installers, IKEA kitchen cabinetry installers