Built Wright Inc

Reviews for Built Wright Inc

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Not satisfactory

We engaged Sami for renovation of two of our bathrooms and by the end of it, we have a lot to say. For ease, we have classified our observations under the good, the bad and the worst.

The good:
1. He is pretty affordable;
2. He is flexible and gives you an option to buy stuff you like in a given budget;
3. His guys are really nice and friendly and do accomodate small requests in between the process
4. Some material he provided seemed pretty aesthetic and nice

The bad:
1. There will be days no one will show up and hence the timelines were not met. Since we live in a condo, we had to face some problem from the management for not adhering to the timelines.
2. You have to do a lot of coordination between Sami and his guys. Sometimes it felt like I was the contractor in the whole process which also justifies the low charges. Its like you are paying yourself for doing the coordination;
3. He needs a better painter;
4. Sami gets pretty aggressive when you try to point out few things you dont like.

The WORST:
This is concerning my most recent interaction with him. Our bathrooms were completed and the guys left behind a big pile of garbage (refer pictures) to be picked up later since they didnt have a bigger truck (understandable!). We spoke to Sami to get it picked and paid him in full nevertheless. He said the guys will come but no one did. After a week, we asked Sami to pick it up to which he said he will come himself. When he was just around (as claimed), he asked me to get everything downstairs to which I said I cant since its a lot (please note that he charged us a bit extra since ours is a condo which should cover all these things). In response, he refused to come and asked us for more money since the garbage was a lot. He mentioned he wouldnt pick up the boxes of vanity and toilet since his company didnt provide it (we bought them ourselves which was the agreed arrangement but it cannot be forgotten that it was still a part of the washroom he was contracted for).

Overall we are happy with his guys but Sami was a difficult person to deal with.

Bathroon Reno

It was small job, put new sinc,bath,tilling,painting, and plumbing, Built Bright inc has nicely done the job, thank you to everyone who work on it

Built Wright inc has professionals crew, they know what they are doing, I strongly recommending them

Thank you so much for nice review and recommendation

Bestment Renovation

Hamza did very good job, thank for finishing on time! Looking for better deal on my other project?
I am recommending you guys to family and frinds who need constraction or Renovation,best of luck

thank you so much for lovly review, ofcourse we are here for your upcoming projects, we will give you reasonable price$

Harshal
Harshal

Powder Room and Bathroom Renovation

We selected Built Wright through a friend's referral and they did a great job of renovating our Powder Room and Bathroom.
The best thing about this project was that his men were lined up as per their expertise instead of one man doing the whole job.

The work was done professionally and the project turned out the way we wanted and within our budget.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank my friend Mr. Mike who referred us to Mr. Harshal.
And thank you Mr. harshal for the review and and great humbleness.

Christiane
Christiane
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Linked heat from furnace to basement bathroom and installed bathroom vent

We had another quote,
Prior to Mike of Built Wright coming over to give us their quote for the service.
Initially, Mike came to give us Built Wright’s quote. Mike arrived on time assessed the work to be done and gave us his quote. We decided to go with Built Wright immediately.
Mike was punctual, courteous and wonderfully efficient.
I would use and recommend Bill Wright for future home projects both for myself, family and friends

Thank you Christiane for using Built Wright Services. We will live up to that.

Great team

Zia did a great job and did so quickly and professionally. Other companies felt the job was too small or too difficult but Zia and Sami studied it, determined materials and time needed and quoted a very fair price. Then they were able to start almost immediately and they did a great job. It involed drywall, painting, tiling and baseboards for a an odd shaped closet - quite challenging. Progress was quick and very well done. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for any type of home improvement project. I'm already making a list of other things I want Built Wright to tackle for me.

Thank you for using built wright services and giving a great review response this will motivate us to do better work as time goes by.

Www.builtwright.net

najeeb.aquili
najeeb.aquili
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Basement

Then have a done a wonderful job I really recommend my family and friends to get their projects done with these guys coz they are amazing people

Thank you for the great comment we will live up with that for improvement.

khatiraaqili
khatiraaqili
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom renovations

The company was great gentlemen businessmen i will use their services in the future and recommend them foe you too

Thank you for the review will live up with that.

Www.builtwright.net

Lynne
Lynne

Kitchen reno and flooring for the whole living room and hallway, including powder room.

Sami and Hamza are both amazing ! They really gave me the best quotes. The work kitchen layout was done by an architect , Anthony. He did a very good floor plan and drawings. It was kind of delayed bec we had to wait for a city permit. The 2 guys that Hamza and Sami sent out to place beams were great! The people who worked in my house were very trustworthy, that's a plus to me. Although, I would say that Kudos to my husband cause of his supervision! Sami and Hamza delivered punctuality and good friendship. It was nice knowing them!!

Thank you very much for the review this will enable us to do more and better work as time goes by.

Thank you for choosing Built Wright Constructions.

ian.wigglesworth
ian.wigglesworth

Garden shed demolition

The work was impeccable. Great group of workers and an excellent price! Will have them do more work. They are professional and courteous.

Thank you very much for the review, we will live up with that and will make sure to improve more to satisfy our respectable clients.

Thank you for choosing Built Wright.

More about Built Wright Inc

Built Wright Inc, is a One-Stop Reno solution company, that is specialized in commercial renovations and home improvement activities, but not limited to below: Commercial and residential renovation, Kitchens cabinetry and countertops, Finishing Basements, Bathrooms Remodeling Flooring, Tiling, Painting, Windows, Doors, Additions, Electrical, Plumbing, Decks, Fences, Foundation Repair, Insulation , ...
Looking for Kitchen Planning & Renovation pros in Markham?