GB Stone Company

West Saint Paul MB R4A 4A7

Reviews for GB Stone Company

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Backyard patio

My small back yard behind my townhouse was a disaster. I was lucky to contact GB Stone Company early in the spring so my project got scheduled quickly. They set me up with a carpenter to do the little deck and in a couple of days they attended to work on my patio. They were very efficient, arrived about 8am and were done by about 4pm. I love, love my patio. I did have to call them back a couple of months later when I noticed the reservoir that was installed re: my sump pump appeared to be backing up and, considering that this is their busiest time of the year, Greg returned with his crew and corrected the issue in good time. I am very pleased with the work done and recommend them for your project.

Private User reviews West Saint Paul, MB

paving stone, retaining walls, sidewalks, driveways, steps

GB Stone Company did a Great job with all our pavingstone sidewalks, patio, and Driveway!
Great job guys! I would recommend them for your next project!
We will use GB for our next project at the Lake!

More about GB Stone Company

For over 20 years the GB Stone Company has serviced the Winnipeg (MB) area, providing our expertise in the stone and landscaping industry. Business address: 3592 Main Street, West Saint Paul, Manitoba, R4A 4A7
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in West St. Paul?