Floor Laying & Refinishing

Mike in Toronto
Mike in Toronto
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Great product, excellent service

I purchased approximately 300 sqft of 8mm black rubber tiles from Adanac this year. The product was easy to install, even when cutting to fit was needed. The floor seems tough and durable for home gym use. Jeff was great to deal with, very prompt with responses to any questions. I have already recommended Adanac to others looking to build a home gym.

We are glad to hear that you're rubber flooring is the best option for your home gym DIY! Thank you for the review and for pushing us on to others!

Michael in Moncton
Michael in Moncton

Gym Floor/Turf

It was nothing but a great experience. Jeff is a top quality professional and has gone above and beyond for me and my company. The work and time Jeff put in, is clearly seen. The quality of this service is very good, and I am utterly pleased with everything. No complaints at all. Would definitely use Adanac Rubber Flooring again and again.

Michael
Thank you for the great review!
It was easy to assist your training facility upgrade and happy to hear it is the best product possibly for your clients
Enjoy your rubber gum flooring and training turf!

Josh in Ancaster
Josh in Ancaster
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home gym !

Great experience! Exceptional durability/quality in the product. Knowledgeable & professional sales/installation team.

I was 10/10 satisfied with my experience & would definitley recommend these products to anyone looking for flooring/equipment that will last.

Thank you for the tremendous review josh! We are happy to hear your new rubber gym flooring is quality and what you were looking for!

Eoghan in Toronto
Eoghan in Toronto

Great flooring and customer service

Adanan were incredibly responsive and helpful to my initial query and helped me choose the best product for me. Delivery was quick and efficient and terms were flexible. Highly recommend to any prospective home gym owner.

We are glad to hear you had a solid experience with us! Enjoy your new rubber gym flooring!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Garage flooring

My experience with the company was very excellent. Emails were responded to shortly after sending, all my questions were awnser Ed with great detail and delivery was on top of when it will arrive and if there will be a delay etc

Thank you for the great review and we are happy to hear your experience was seamless and easy! We hope you enjoy your new rubber flooring for your home gym!

Brittney in Toronto
Brittney in Toronto
1 review , ON

Home Gym Flooring

I recently decided to make my home gym a more permanent space. I felt that upgraded the flooring would be beneficial and decided to do some research. I continued to find myself directed towards Adanac Rubber Flooring. I decided to reach out with an inquiry and got a quick response from Jeff who worked with me to determine the appropriate product and quantity for my space. I was shocked by how quickly my order could be processed and was blown away that they offered and provided me with next day delivery. I was skeptical that they would deliver to where I lived, but Jeff reassured me that it was no trouble at all. The tiles were delivered as promised and proof of delivery was provided. The quality of the tiles were great, easy to install and really upgraded the space. I highly recommend Adanac Rubber Flooring based on the quality of their products and their awesome customet service!

Thank you for the great review Brittney! We are happy you found us and feel that your gym space is upgraded having installed Adanac Rubber Flooring tiles yourself! Good luck with training!

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Basement gym

Contacted the Company about basement gym flooring. Spoke to Jeff and provided him a sketch of the area that we need covered. He suggested their Ultra-Link tile product and provided an invoice and approximate delivery date right away. Excellent customer service and will definitely recommend this Company to others. Thanks again

Thank you for your review! Adanac rubber flooring is happy to hear the service was quick, resourceful and helpful to get your home gym setup completed with rubber flooring.

Andrew
Andrew
0 reviews Thorold, ON

Rubber flooring tiles for my home fitness area

Jeff and his staff provided excellent service. The quality of their product is top notch. They were quick to fill and deliver my order well ahead of schedule. I would order from them again.

Thank you for your review Andrew! We are happy to hear things were quick and easy to get your rubber gym flooring for your home gym!

Ellen D
Ellen D
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Adanac Rubber - Starlit Night Gym Flooring

This was my first purchase from Adanac Rubber, and I will definitely be recommending it to my family and friends. I sent in exactly what I was looking for, and Jeff got back to me very quickly. The Starlit Night flooring looks very nice and high quality. Thanks Jeff!

Ellen, thank you for the review and we are happy that your new rubber flooring for your home gym is exactly what you were looking for! Always here to help!

Rich
Rich
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Rubber tile purchase

Jeff was very responsive with emails and provided some advice on my install as we went back and forth. Jeff offered to drop the product off right at my house which was an added bonus. I was also told that if I had ordered too much product Jeff would process return on it.

The committed date of delivering the product was more or less adhered two due to logistics issues but wasn't a problem for me.

I found the price (worked out to 3.50 a sq ft plus hst) slightly better than comparable products as well (such as rymar Rubber or fitness depot) and the product itself is good quality and each tile is more or less consistent with each other providing a good fit.

Would recommend this and the service.

Rich, thank you for your tremendous review and great detail! We are glad to hear that the rubber flooring for your home gym is meeting satisfaction and our customer service was a big part! Enjoy the new gym space!

More about Adanac Rubber Flooring

We offer warehouse direct pricing for premium rubber flooring. We work with industry leading installers/contractors to help you get our products installed. However, we believe that in many cases, our flooring can be installed by you! We provide simple to follow instructions, on-site quotes, and troubleshooting. Call us today to find out more!

When it comes to sports, fitness and training for any new, aspiring or pro athlete, discovering and building confidence is the first step to achieving results. When that first step into the training facility or sports centre is taken on Adanac Rubber Flooring, the athlete’s entire body is grounded with a solid, reliable support system that stays with them through every step of the training session. With that kind of solid base for support, the mind can focus solely on the training , building confidence and strength to achieve the highest level of personal triumph.

We're social here: