PDI PLUMBING DRAINS IRRIGATION

Matthew
Matthew
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Plumbing backup

Greg was great, he responded very quickly to a sewer back up. Put my mind at ease and explained everything that was happening, and potential things to look for in the future. He went above and beyond what I was expecting.

Thanks for taking your valuable time to complete a review for us.
It's great hear you were satisfied with our service.

Greg - PDI PLUMBING DRAINS IRRIGATION LTD

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Variety of small upgrades

Greg of PDI Plumbing completed a few upgrades/repairs that I had wanted to get done to prevent future plumbing issues and to make life a little more efficient. He completed the work and explained what he had done. He also made recommendations for things to look out for. His professional work ethic and friendly personality will make me contact Greg whenever I have questions about plumbing issues. I would recommend him to anyone including friends and family.

Thanks for the review.

cjpearcey in Toronto
cjpearcey in Toronto
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

plumbing

Very skilled and a real pleasure to deal with. Work done on time and exactly as promised while keeping a tidy and clean work space. We highly recommend for any plumbing needs.

Thanks for the review and mentioning our work being done as promised as well as keeping everything clean & tidy. It is our goal to make sure work areas are kept spotless and that you are 100% satisfied with everything we do. It's great clients like you that really make it a pleasure to work for.

Thanks

Annette in Innisfil
Annette in Innisfil
3 reviews Innisfil, ON

Excellent!

We moved into a house that had some plumbing issues. We also wanted to have an inspection for things that could become issues. Greg was so helpful. He explained everything, corrected the issues and pointed out some things to keep an eye on. No more plumbing worries. We know who to call!

Hi Annette,

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this detailed review. I'm happy you are satisfied with the completed plumbing work.

Looking forward to seeing you and your son again in the future for any other plumbing work you may require.

Have a great day,

Cnctaylor in East Gwillimbury
Cnctaylor in East Gwillimbury
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

Last Minute Plumbing!

We were so grateful to have found PDI plumbing online. When I called Greg he was very accommodating and willing to help us out last minute on the weekend at a reasonable price. We had company coming and had an issue with installing a new vanity in the only bathroom on our main floor. Greg arrived on time and ready to get the job done. He is very thorough and safe. Our bathroom was up and running with 30 minutes to spare before our company arrived. Thank your Greg!

Hey Catrina,

Thanks for completing this review. Very nice meeting you and your spouse. Please do not hesitate to contact PDI again when you require other plumbing services.

Rada in Toronto
Rada in Toronto

Plumbing services

I had a clog in the kitchen and bathtub. Greg was very responsive to my homestars request. Greg was very knowledgeable and explained the reasons for the clogs. I appreciated his honesty and his tips on how to avoid these types of issues in the future. I would highly recommend him if you are looking for a reliable, friendly and knowledgeable plumber. He solved my issues in just a few hours. Thanks so much!

Hi Rada,

It's great to see you are 100 % satisfied with the service you received and that you were able to make contact with me through HomeStars.

I'm sure my tips will help you with your previous issues going forward.

Thanks for recommending PDI to others as well.

michael_halby in Aurora
michael_halby in Aurora
2 reviews Aurora, ON

Plumbing sprinkler line and shutoff install

Greg was very professional for this job. He was prompt to our appointment time.
Price was very reasonable for the work done and how much time he spent.
I'd be happy to recomend PDI to others, as I would use them again.
Greg explained in pretty good detail what was required for my job, as well as not required to waste time/money on.

Mike,

Thanks for taking the time to complete this review and recommending us to others you know who may need plumbing services.
I'm happy you were satisfied with the work and pricing.

See you again,

Dennis K from Aurora
Dennis K from Aurora
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Replaced a leaking valve and connector

Greg responded immediately to request for quote. Was available that afternoon to come and fix a leaking valve and connector to my water filtration system. Appreciated that he gave us the heads up on his ETA. Arrived as promised. Was friendly and professional. Gave good advice on how to deal with aging filtration system. Highly recommended.

Hi Dennis,

Many thanks for taking the time out of your day to complete this review for PDI.

It was my pleasure serving your plumbing needs. I'm glad you were satisfied with the service and information you received.
And thanks for recommending PDI to others who may read this review.

Howard
Howard
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Replace leaking main water valve

I had leaking main water valve in basement, worries about could be getting worse to flood the basement. So thankful to Greg came over very quickly after the city guy shut off the water from street. Greg is a very nice guy and very good with his expertise. He replace the water valve, double check every related pipe and connector to make sure not any leaking. He was very responsible and professional, I would highly recommend him. Thank you Greg!

Thanks for the kind review sir.
A general full plumbing inspection is always completed when any job requires your main water supply to be shut down and re pressurized.
Any items that need attention are relayed to the client who decides if they want to proceed with the repair or replacement at additional costs. This will avoid any future issues with leaking and flooding as well as proper operation of the plumbing fixtures.
This is a $199.00 value which is not charged if billed work is already being done.

Thanks

Sparrownest in East Gwillimbury
Sparrownest in East Gwillimbury
0 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Septic Plumbing Leak Fix

Greg was very quick to attend to an issue with our septic system and was able to do a full, professional job leaving the site clean and ready when he was done. We was prompt and came in right around the quoted price. Friendly and easy to work with which was appreciated with the situation we were dealing with with.

Sir:
Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to complete this kind review and mentioning cleanliness.

I always try to leave my work areas cleaner then they were before my arrival.

All the best

More about PDI PLUMBING DRAINS IRRIGATION

PDI PLUMBING DRAINS IRRIGATION provides professional, Red Seal licensed, insured guaranteed services. Rest assured, whether it's a simple faucet installation or a major sewer back up that has damaged your property, we will fix it. WSIB Clearance available. Emergency services available. Please see our website or contact us directly with ...
Looking for Drain Services pros in Mount Albert?