TJ Finish Carpentry

Vaughan ON L6A 2M2
TJ Finish Carpentry

Reviews for TJ Finish Carpentry

Doors replaced

Tyler replaced many doors in one day, provided skilled workmanship and was a pleasure to work with. I would work with him again and highly recommend him for doors or for other trim work.

It was a pleasure working with you, looking forward to doing so again in the future!

Crown,chair rail and panel molding

Tyler and his crew were awesome. His attention to detail and perfection was bar none. Tyler and his crew wrapped my whole house with crown molding, chair rail and panel molding. They were in and out in 2.5 days. Great job Tyler!!

Happy to get the work done for you, thank you for choosing us!

Khizer
Khizer

Wainscotting and applied moulding

Amazing work done by Tyler all around our house with Wainscotting and applied moulding. Tyler completed the project with an eye towards detail and with plenty of patience. He takes pride in his work and is extremely skilled and professional. It is a bonus that he is engaging and extremely pleasant to deal with as well. His prices were also very reasonable. Will definitely be calling upon him again for additional work and have already recommended him to a few family members. Keep up the great work Tyler!

Thank you for the kind words! Looking forward to working with you guys again!

Sajid in Toronto
Sajid in Toronto

Interior door and knob replacement

Tyler and his company replaced and painted an interior bedroom door in my home, along with a couple of knobs. Tyler was very easy to work with - he responded fast to all messages, was easy to coordinate times with (for both me and my tenants), was courteous, quoted a fair/reasonable price and we were pleased with his end product. I recommend his company and would use him again for future projects. A pleasure to work with.

Thank you for choosing us! It was a pleasure working with you.

RB
RB

Feature Wall

Work was done in very quickly and the end result looks amazing. Very happy with the work and would recommend Tyler without hesitation.

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you!

David
David

Baseboard installation

Tyler did an excellent job installing baseboard and shoemould as part of my home renovation. He took his time and made sure the job was done right. When I ran out of boards (due to my own miscalculations) Tyler went above and beyond by offering to pick up the extra boards and come back the next day to finish the project. Amazing!
He clearly takes pride in his work and does not cut corners (with the exception of the countless miter cuts he had to make:p). I will definitely be calling on Tyler again!

Thank you I appreciate it! It was a pleasure working for you.

Navid
Navid
0 reviews Gormley, ON

Basement renovation

There work was very clean and professional, very easy to deal with extremely happy we chose them!

Thank you for choosing us, had a great time working with you!

swati.wealth
swati.wealth

Trims, Baseboard, doors and wainscoting

Tyler and his company are very hard working and detailed. He listened carefully what we wanted to get done and gave his suggestions to do things right way. His finishing in installation is flawless. The joints and curves are done very smooth.
Beautiful work done. Very satisfied and recommend his company.

Thank you! We had a great time working for you guys, would be happy to do so again!

Flowergirl in Orillia
Flowergirl in Orillia
1 review Orillia, ON

Trim installation

Tyler installed new trim and repaired some trim for me.Finished look is amazing,very happy with results.Tyler is very professional,punctual.Cleanliness after the job was completed is important to me and Tyler certainly did that.I would recommend and work with Tyler again.

Thank you for your kind words. I'd be happy to work for you again!

A. S.
A. S.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

installing crown moulding

I would confidently recommend Tyler to anyone looking for a professional finish carpenter with a profound attention to detail. He not only installed our crown moulding in an efficient and timely manner, but did a beautiful job to our satisfaction. Looking forward to having him do more work for us!

It was a pleasure working for you, looking forward to doing so again!

More about TJ Finish Carpentry

Welcome to TJ Finish Carpentry!
Full time finish carpenter available for installation of baseboard, doors, window & door trim, crown moulding, wainscoting and waffle ceilings. Affordable prices, clean work and client satisfaction guaranteed or the job isn’t done!