Amore Stone Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Newmarket ON L3X 1K5

Reviews for Amore Stone Inc

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Chimney Rebuild: Highly recommended!!

Matthew was polite and pleasant throughout. It's been two weeks since the chimney was completed. Work was done in a timely manner. Premises were cleaned up before he left. All positive comments from neigbours.

Snow removal. Great service

Hired Matthew for snow removal last year and I'll be renewing my season with him again. Great service.

We appreciate the review. Thanks for renewing your service!

Bryan Minhinnett in Toronto
Bryan Minhinnett in Toronto

Garage foundation wall repair

My outer garage wall developed a few cracks in the cinder block cement coating over the winter. I found Matt through online advertising and he gave me a more than reasonable quote. The repair was done in a day and I'm very happy with the results. Going to have him perform some spring maintenance on my yard as the next job. Thanks Matt!

Lee
Lee

Minor yard work

I haven't replaced the landscape fabric for three years, and have a really bad weed problem last year, and my front and back yard literally looks like an abandoned house in the summer with full of weed. I decided to do something about it this year, but unfortunately the covid19 epidemic started, and many companies have decided to stop working. Luckily, I found Matt, and he quickly drop by and give me a quote, the price is pretty decent, he also removed three of my dead trees in the back yard. Very happy with the professional work and result. will recommend to anyone who needs to clean up their yard :) Thanks Matt.

Shiva
Shiva
1 review Aurora, ON

Snow removing

I received a great service of snow removing for my drive way.
On time and friendly!!
I definitely recommend this company.

Thank you, Shiva!

Kelly Webber in Woodbridge
Kelly Webber in Woodbridge

Front Walkway

I hired Matthew to do my front steps last year. I still had the builder's concrete step up. I need the side walk done this year and called him directly. Last year, after speaking to a number of competitors, I chose Matthew because his design was far more creative. He did not disappoint. His work was flawless and a super nice guy to deal with.

Thank you, Kelly! The project turned out beautiful, it was my pleasure.

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Snow Removal

Hired Amore Landscape for this years 2020 snow removal service this year. Very dependable company! They come back and clear the street plow ridge. I’ll be calling you back, Matthew!

Thank you!!!

More about Amore Stone Inc

A construction, maintenance, management company bringing life to yorkregion design plans or repairs that reflects quality, timelines & affordability! Masonry services from; enhancements to repairs. Landscape services from; patios, walkways, gardens, outdoor fireplaces & pizza ovens. Property Maintenance & Snowplowing
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Newmarket?