General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V 2J1

Reviews for Lovable Homes Inc.

Bill
Bill
1 review Puslinch, ON

Kitchen Renovation

As the photos show, the kitchen was totally transformed and the work was impeccable. Andrie and Jessica handled the changes we made with professionalism and ease.

We are very satisfied with the results, we always try to achieve all of our customer's requests with quality and care. Thank you.

Bob a.
Bob a.

Bathroom reno

We are still feeling a little speechless and overwhelmed at the site of our new bathroom and feel extremely fortunate to have found Andrei and Jessica to do this for us, honestly without them we don't think it would have been possible. Their care, integrity, dedication and attention to the smallest little details is what made this bathroom come together for us. Andrei and Jessica you put smiles on our faces for ever, from our hearts thank you.

It is our pleasure to be able to achieve with your renovation. Thank you for being very nice to us as well.

Miki&Greg
Miki&Greg

Basement, Bathroom Renovation

This was the first renovation experience for us. We had lots of questions but Andrei and Jessica answered them all every time. That was very helpful. I had some small requests and they listened and satisfied a picky person.
Now we are enjoying our new space and very spacious bathroom.
Thank you very much!
And of course I will definitely recommend Lovable Homes!

It was a pleasure working for you. Thank you.

A. J.
A. J.

Bathroom Renovation

We had a 20-year-old bathroom in terrible condition. The bathtub and toilet were pink, the vanity was broken, and the ceramic floor and walls tiles were outdated. Lovable homes came and listened to all our concerns and addressed them very professionally. They did an amazing job on our bathroom! We would highly recommend Lovable Homes to anyone wanting to renovate their bathroom.

We are very pleased being able to help out and accomplish your reno goals. Thank you.

Margaret
Margaret

Bathroom renovation

From the beginning of the project we had an idea they was a first class operation. The entire experience exceeded our expectations. The attention to detail and constant communication made the difference to us. My bathroom is a dream come true. Not a day goes by I do not step back and say “WOW”. I love it so much. If I move I will be taking my bathroom with me.
Overall, I cannot emphasize enough regarding the professionalism, quality of work and the courtesy and respect shown for my home. I would highly recommend Andrei and Jessica (Lovable Homes) to anyone looking to do any sort of home renovations.

We are very glad we were able to accomplish your expectations. We are committed with high quality standards that creates that "wow" effect on our customers. We believe that makes the difference.

Jean
Jean

Kitchen renovation

The kitchen was completely guzzle and remodel I am very please with the workshop and the outcome. I would recommend Lovable homes to anyone interested in remodeling their kitchen or their basement

We are always committed to make our best, in order to comply with our customer's requests. We are very happy that we could accomplish this project as expected.

Robert
Robert

Kitchen renovation

Great job. Beautiful design, work on time and precise. Better than expected. I love my kitchen and my home more now. Lovable Homes is now my contractor for life.

We were very pleased to work on your kitchen transformation. Looking forward to help you out on the rest of your reno projects.

jessica.vargas
jessica.vargas

Washroom reno

Very nice couple to work with, they are very detailed and always leave their area clean.
Highly recommendable.

Thank you for your nice review.
Regards,
Lovable Homes Inc.

More about Lovable Homes Inc.

Welcome to Lovable Homes Inc. We offer many services including: Kitchen Transformations, Kitchen Renovations, Washroom Upgrades, Basement Makeovers, Tiling and Flooring Services. Contact us today and we'll offer you an estimate. We are committed in delivering a high quality renovation that generates those good feelings, from an excellent design taste to a great satisfaction for the makeover done. We want our customers to be proud homeowners, not only of the looks of their professionally finished project but for choosing us to help their ideas become a reality.

***

Turn your kitchen into your cooking oasis. • New floor tile • Beatiful backsplash • New lighting • New Cabinets and Countertop • New faucet • Undermount LED lights. • Open concept
Work with us involve a carefully planned series of steps, centered around a schedule we stick to and daily communication.