Canadian Tile Pro

Mississauga ON L4Z 1T5

Reviews for Canadian Tile Pro

dporter in Toronto
dporter in Toronto

Quirky washroom space - under stairs

Had a demanding space for a small washroom with shower. Shower needed to fit under stairs. One contractor botched the job totally. Had to rip out. Sohil came to do the install. He is fantastically friendly and down to earth. Did a great, great job with a very difficult space. I will definitely recommend him and if I need more such work done, I will definitely call him.

Thank you very much and I'm very happy that you are happy with the work that we did! :)

Andrea
Andrea
3 reviews Milton, ON

Floor, backsplash and fireplace tile installation

Excellent workmanship on his tile installation. Completed floor tile which began from our entry all the way to our kitchen, kitchen backsplash and fireplace. Meticulously tested layout strategy to ensure best look and outcome. Super friendly guy!

Mark in Milton
Mark in Milton

Bathroom tile

Did a great job with my 2 bathrooms, was helpful with minor issues and was willing to work around my busy schedule. Even went the extra mile and fixed issurs in my front hall.

Thank you very much!

More about Canadian Tile Pro

Tile Installation on walls and floors Waterproofing Backslashes Bathroom Renovations
Looking for Tile & Stone Contractors pros in Mississauga?