InterCity Network Cabling Inc.

Alarm Systems
358-5863 Toronto ON M2H1J8
Alarm Systems
InterCity Network Cabling Inc.

Reviews for InterCity Network Cabling Inc.

DD
DD

CAT6 network cable terminations

After a home reno, I had 10 network cable terminations (4 wall plates and 6 male ends) that I needed installed. Curtis came the day I called him and worked quickly and efficiently, testing each connection, labelling my bundled cables accurately and helped position my wifi router. He was easily the most affordable of the people I called, and was able to come quickly. I recommend him for any cabling needs.

tony
tony

Office Network + Security System

Curtis and his team were very professional, on time and within budget. Worked around our schedule and offered solutions. Worked with him for mutiple years at various offices and warehouses and they have always gone above and beyond - cannot recommend them enough.

Thank you so much.

anthony
anthony

Network cabling

We have a home office in our apartment and as a web developer I need fast, consistent internet. However, the internet provider could not put the modem in the office so we were relying on WiFi. It was terrible. We needed to run some Ethernet cable. I thought it would be simple but as an older building it turned out that my idea would not work. Fortunately, Curtis figured out a better option and was quickly able to get us connected. Great job!

Thank you so much for providing me with your review.
Best Regards, Curtis

JP
JP

External security cameras/server

Well done. Very professional and reliable. Took time and care and gave practical and informed advice.

Frank
Frank

phone line installation

Curtis arrived a bit later than scheduled but he completed the work quickly and efficiently and we now have our internet connection relocated to the basement. Would definitely use him again for any phone/cable work I need.

Simon
Simon

Electric - network cable installation

Curtis was able to install a network cable system at a plant with challenging access to run the wires. He did a great job, and was very thorough. I will use Curtis again for any specialty communication wiring or installations.

kbrown
kbrown

Upgrade to Entire CCTV System

Curtis installed and new HD DVR for us and replaced all our existing Cameras to HD cameras. He was efficient and did a great job in a timely manner. I would recommend him to anyone who needs work done

Hi Kevin, good morning. Thank you so much for providing a review. I hope you have a safe productive day!

CoreGear I.
CoreGear I.
1 review Burlington, ON

Complete cabling for 12,000 sq.ft commercial building. All communication cables pulled and tested to our full satisfaction. They completed the project on time and did a complete review of all the work before they sent us the invoice. I would feel be very confident in recommending this company for any large or small job that they might need.

Hi David, good morning. Thank you so much for providing a review. I hope you have a safe productive day!

More about InterCity Network Cabling Inc.

Security Camera Installation in Toronto
Business owners and homeowners are increasingly feeling the need to have surveillance on their establishments both for the reason of safety and legal protection.
InterCity Network Cabling Inc. also provides high-end security camera installation in Toronto and over the Great Toronto Areas.
We understand that you have invested a lot of time and money on your business and you need to protect that investment. By having security cameras installed, a manager or owner can easily monitor employee’s productivity and check on theft in the business establishment despite not being physically present.
Because we know that you as homeowners value your property, we also install security cameras in homes and any other location you want to monitor when you are not around. By doing so, crimes such as burglary and vandalism occurring in the property vicinity will be monitored, thus, can be helpful to police agencies by providing them evidence they need to pursue the individuals who committed the crime.

We have been in this industry for over 15 years which has given us the advantage of experience and mastery. Our professional installers have undergone training and have had years of experience in the field.

Our specializations include security camera, networking and cable installation for homes and business establishments.
We accommodate any type or size of project and we assure that all our installations are within electrical and building codes since it is our responsibility. Our first priority in InterCity Network Cabling Inc. is customer satisfaction. We only provide efficient and reliable services to all our clients. This is very evident with the positive comments our customers post on our “TESTIMONIALS” page found on this website.

***

For inquiries and appointment setting, you may contact us by phone at (416) 817-1319 or email us at intercitynetworkcablinginc@gmail.com and we will attend to your needs as soon as possible. We provide our quality services in Toronto and in the Great Toronto Area. Our services are certified best and unmatched!

***

InterCity Network Cabling Inc. is the most trusted security camera, network cable installer and cabling company among other cabling companies in Toronto.