RenoSure

General Contractors
Toronto ON M4B 1N6

Reviews for RenoSure

Full bathroom remodel

The old bathroom was completely gutted and removed, the layout for plumbing redone, a custom shower with a seat and niches and separate freestanding tub installed. The work is gorgeous and was completed very quickly! We are thrilled with the work.

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

Pascal's team did a wonderful, speedy job removing the popcorn ceiling in the top floor of my house. His crew was kind, communicative and cleaned up after they were finished. It was a seamless interaction and I would definitely work with them again!

Kitchen Renovation

Gut of entire existing kitchen, removal of popcorn ceiling, and removal of walls for open concept, move doorway, reinforce 2nd story joists, full new design, re-configuration of cabinets and plumbing, island addition, new flooring, backsplash,

S. Burr  in London
S. Burr in London
0 reviews London, ON

Bsthriom

I hired Tracey to do my bathroom. Great job. Very efficient and professional. I will hire them again to complete my kitchen and dining room.

Paula in Toronto
Paula in Toronto

Kitchen renovation

Pascal was extremely professional and super honest, although I wasn’t able to have my project done by them (I decided to go a different path in terms of a smaller job) he gave my tips on how to do it myself and even gave me a fez sources to reach out to. Would definitely recommend!

darrenyeh0705
darrenyeh0705

Home Reno

We hired RenoSure to have our place opened up for a more open concept, plastered and repainted the wall. They were able to get it done effectively and efficiently with no issues

Would highly recommend for any clients looking to renovate

The Robinsons
The Robinsons
1 review Fergus, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Working with Pascal and his team at Renosure was a great experience. From the first consultation, Pascal was providing recommendations that I never would have thought possible. Renosure removed the bedroom walls and an existing small bathroom and created our dream Master Bathroom. From tile work to building up the shower, to the finishing touches it was all quality work. He kept my husband and I informed throughout the whole process and the team was very reliable.
We can't wait to have his team back for our Kitchen renovation next year!

More about RenoSure

Pascal Fontaine founded his first construction business in 2011 then expanded to the greater Toronto area which he has been serving its residents since 2014. His team of professionals carry out a wide range of jobs from residential renovations to commercial contracts. RenoSure Inc. was incorporated in 2017 and is a leader in providing better-quality construction services, specializing in kitchen, bath, and full-scale renovation. No matter what project is taken by RenoSure Inc. we guarantee the highest quality of work and are committed to meeting deadlines.