Vitucci Electric Inc.

Vaughan ON L4H 3R8
Electricians
Vitucci Electric Inc.

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for Vitucci Electric Inc.

Richard
Richard

Fan exhaust retro fit

I was extremely happy that Rocco took the time to reach out to me within minutes from my Homestars request to locate multiple 1980's bathroom exhaust fans which nobody else was willing to source. He was prompt, fair and stuck to his word of what he promised which made this even more of a positive experience. From beginning to end, this was great customer service! Thank you so much!

Leslie in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Home gym

It is a pleasure and so easy to give Vitucci Electric a 10/10. They completely deserve the praise they receive on this site. Ours was a significant renovation and we had complete confidence throughout the project in their ability to deliver for us. And boy, did they ever deliver. Our reno included revamping the basement, building a new home gym and bathroom, removing popcorn ceiling, and installing pot lights on two floors. We love how it turned out. Led by Rocco, this is a team that is always professional, skilled, prompt and reliable. Above all, simply lovely to deal with. Thank you Rocco and team.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We're always happy to hear that our clients enjoyed their Reno experience with us. We thank you for being such amazing clients take care and stay safe.

Dan F
Dan F

Amazing Job! - Ceiling Pendant Lighting for Dining Room and Dimming switches

Vitucci Electric is a HOME STAR! The whole experience from start to finish was great.

It started with Rocco’s timely and friendly reach out after I posted the proposed work. He was quick and helpful by asking and suggesting the appropriate options for our place. He even answered on Family Day (which I was even surprised, but goes to show you this businesses’ dedication to their client).

On the day, the team arrived earlier than scheduled and I conducted a walk through with Lukas. He is really an asset to Vitucci Electric. I was really impressed with Lukas’ demeanour and professionalism throughout.

His team (the two younger lads) showed real enthusiasm and helped with ensuring that the installation went well but also cleaned up everything and made sure to say hi to my son (who was curiously looking on).

They were all very hard-working and friendly to deal with. I came away with a great impression of this Home Star company. I would highly recommend them for anyone looking to get electrical work done in their home.

Thanks again Rocco, Lukas and team.

Thank you Dan for the kind words.

When you love what you do it really doesn't seem like work. It was gret to have had the opportunity to work with you on this project.

If you ever need anything down the road please always reach to us, even on holidays.

Thanks again for your business.

Brenda in Toronto
Brenda in Toronto

Electrical for new Kitchen, electric car charger, electrical panel update

Rocco and his team were a pleasure to have in my home. They quoted on the spot and kept to their quote. Knowledgeable, thorough, responsible, neat and timely in the work that they did. They were safety conscious and masked as work was done during covid. I will continue to use their services.

It was pleasure to have met you and your husband.
Please call us again for anything electrical.

Bruce
Bruce

New Circuit from Electrical Panel for Stove top Microwave/fan & Replacement of Bathroom Exhaust Fan

Rocco was excellent, highly professional, answered all electrical work/replacement concerns on the call, confirmed scope of work to be performed and provided prompt service at a reasonable charge. I was a little concerned about a new microwave circuit from the panel since house was from the late 1950’s, had one of the first circuit breaker panels and I was hoping not to have to go the expense of having to install a new sub-panel just for one new circuit. Indicated we fortunately had two spare 15amp breakers (previous owners had left them) and hoped they could swap a 30amp double pole breaker in the panel (circuit now not being used) with those breakers. Rocco thought it might be possible. Mentioned also had a new replacement exhaust fan/wall switch-timer onsite.

Within two days Rocco arranged for Lukas (Senior Service repair electrician for the company) to come. He arrived as scheduled and quickly and professionally installed the #2 15amp breakers in the panel (no problems) and electrical wiring/receptacle for the stovetop microwave. Then replaced bathroom ceiling exhaust fan (requiring a trip into the attic) and wall switch. I’m an engineer, very familiar with home construction, electrical work and found Lukas, as well, to be very professional. His work was excellent and note when finished, he immediately cleaned up the work area.

Thank you Rocco and Lukas! Excellent work and greatly appreciated your quick response! Definitely highly recommend Rocco (Vitucci Electric Inc.) to family, friends and business colleagues! I look forward to having you help us out again on future electrical work.

Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your review. We are very happy you're experience with us was a pleasurable one.

Ellie from East York
Ellie from East York

Amazing service and work! Highly recommend after two jobs

Rocco and Lukas are so easy to communicate and work with. Scheduling was fast and convenient. We found Rocco for one job, which was fixing a bad connection on a circuit breaker - they did over and above on this correcting previous work that had been done at a lower standard. We decided to move forward with some pot light installation in two rooms. Again, everything was easy to set up. Lukas did both jobs and was super professional and fast. Our pot lights are transforming the place! The cost was very reasonable. We would definitely work with them again.

Thank you Ellie for the kind review, it was a pleasure working with you on all the projects.

a_mat
a_mat

Breaker repair & pot light installation

Rocco was a pleasure to work with and could not recommend him more. He was super responsive, very attentive to answer all of our questions about the work being done and was in constant communication with us about scheduling a time for both a quote and repairs. Work was done professionally and to the highest standard. I find it really hard to find a good contractor in Toronto that is responsive, cost-effective and professional and Rocco certainly proved me wrong! I would recommend him for any electrical work you have and will certainly contact him again for future work.

Home renovation

We cannot say enough about the professionalism and high-quality work by Rocco and his team. Our home renovation included a new gym, new washroom, all plumbing and electrical, removing popcorn ceiling, and more. They delivered superior craftsmanship, and were reliable, thorough, responsive, efficient, and solutions-oriented. And just wonderful to deal with (Rocco is truly a lovely person).

Katrina
Katrina

Assistance with Dimmer Switch Connection

I reached out to Vitucci Electric via HomeStars when I needed an old dimmer switch re-connected. After a prompt and lengthy messaging conversation with Rocco, he provided me with a time I could call him to discuss further, as my explanations were getting confusing! When I called, I explained the situation more to Rocco and he looked at the photos again and saw many questionable things that didn't seem right, including safety issues. He said he would have somebody over in 2 days to solve my problem. Although I ended up finding the original electrician who did this work to get answers and currently do not need Rocco to assist anymore, his friendly attitude and knowledgeable help provided me with a basis for questions to ask - so helpful! I would not hesitate using Rocco for future electrical needs. Thanks so much!!!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bathroom fans replaced

It was a pleasure to deal with owner Rocco. He quoted me a price and sent two people the next day. Work was done professionally and in a timely manner. Thanks to Antonio and his assistant for a job well done. This is a honest company that does great work

More about Vitucci Electric Inc.