Mastro Junk Removal & Disposal

Sally Toscana
Sally Toscana
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Moving junk clearout

Mastro Junk provides a great local service that we ended up needing desperately.
They hauled away all the leftover items I didn’t want to bring to my new house plus showed up on same day we called them.
Worth a phone call for your removal needs

Amy  in Burlington
Amy in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Garbage Removal

If you are looking to have junk or garbage taken away, I recommend you give Mastro Junk a call for this type of service. I have used their business many times for my spring cleaning. Professional and very dependable.

Joanna  in Toronto
Joanna in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Waste Pickup

Very satisfied with the service they provided. Will definitely call again for any future junk pickup needs.
Cleared all the waste we requested hassle-free and provided same day service based on our situation

Rose in Hamilton
Rose in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Waste Removal

I highly recommend Mastro Junk for any removal service. Called to have our renovation debris removed and received service the following day. Marco was a pleasure to work with. Thanks again.

More about Mastro Junk Removal & Disposal

Local junk/ waste removal company providing complete removal service & disposal to Hamilton, Stoney Creek, Burlington and surrounding areas. Residential & commercial debris removal specialists. Offering free estimates and sameday pickup service. Please call 905-818-2335 for more info.
Looking for Junk Removal pros in Ancaster?