Kingsmen Contracting

Reviews for Kingsmen Contracting

Linda B.
Linda B.

Upgrade interior renovation.

First of all I was very impressed that they arrived on time. As a Realtor having dealt with many contractors over the years this is not a common occurrence.
Their work is meticulous and they’re very respectful of sealing off their work areas keeping it cleaner. Most importantly “ON BUDGET” I highly recommend the Kingsmen team.

Fred W.
Fred W.
1 review New Westminster, BC

Board Room & Office Renovation

Kingsmen Contracting did an excellent job with our boardroom and our office renovation. They completed the two jobs in a timely manner and did a great job communicating the progress of each job.

kevinwhelan3299
kevinwhelan3299
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Main Floor Renovation. Kitchen, Laundry, Living Room, Bathroom

The work was first class. Work was completed on time, on budget and of a high quality. Our renovation was quite extensive but no part of the project was a challenge. We felt comfortable and that we were in good hands from the start. We will be using Kingsmen for all of our future work.

dciralsky
dciralsky
1 review Vancouver, BC

Commercial space renovation

Kingsmen proposed and executed an ideal renovation for my commercial space. They expertly guided me through the city hall process and made sure every detail of the renovation was exactly what I needes.

nova_brm
nova_brm

Balcony fasciae

This is sn old woodframe building and we needed to replace the fasciae boards on the 12 balconies. Kingsmen did a great job

Karen Biffi, Realtor
Karen Biffi, Realtor
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Renovation of Basement suite to turn into an airbnb

Kingsmen Contracting were amazing. Always on time, courteous, tidy and respectful of my budget. We redid the kitchen, floors, bathroom, and bedrooms. They also did the plumbing, new electrical and the painting. Now my airbnb is a total success and everyone who stays in the suite comments on how modern and gorgeous it looks. I highly recommend contacting them for a quote on your next renovation project.

Cafe C.
Cafe C.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Upgrades to commercial space

They have always been professional and efficient with every job we have asked of them. Their work has always been immaculate and without having to pay an unreasonable rate for it. The difference for me with Kingsmen is that there are always extras/ unexpected items when building out commercial spaces and they've always presented multiple options up front rather than the usual 'this is extra/ this is how much' most companies present.

jdoyle in North Vancouver
jdoyle in North Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Finishing carpentry

I am a high end custom builder and Designer. I recently completed the construction of a new 8,800 sq ft house on Piccaadilly North in West Vancouver. I contacted Kingsman Contracting to carry out some formwork and to install some interior doors, a large exterior door and wood panels above fireplaces and on feature walls. Everything was completed ontime and to budget. The work was difficult due to its custom nature and size of the areas that had to be covered. Time and time again these guys came up against challenges and overcame them with ingenuity and on the fly design. I will definily be using then on future projects
I will definitely be using them again.

More about Kingsmen Contracting

Kingsmen Contracting provides quality house renovation services! Call us for a quote today!