BUILDMART WINDOWS AND DOORS

Francois
Francois
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replacement of basement window

I needed to replace a window in the basement to meet code requirements for egress windows. Due to the unusual size, I had to request estimates from many suppliers before finding One that was able to do the work according to my specifications. I was very very pleased with the ease of doing business, quick response times, and flexibility of BuildMart. Not to mention the quality of the product, installation work and good value. I will definitively go back to them for future work.

oncmic in Ottawa
oncmic in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

25 Window replacements on a heritage home

We had 25 windows to replace on a 110 year old house. We interviewed and requested quotes from a number of companies. Andrew and Alex from BuildMart demonstrated the most interest in doing the work for us. They took the time to address all of our concerns so that we could make the best selection (configurations) for each of our windows. They also helped us obtain the most from the government rebate for greener homes. The work was done in the time frame they promised. Their installers were excellent; they worked efficiently and kept the work area clean. We are completely satisfied with the finished product and we have received numerous compliments on the new look from our neigbours.

Sue Desforges
Sue Desforges
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows and Patio door

From the first phone call with Andrew, I felt valued and throughout the entire process was always communicated with, when promised. All I asked for is reliability and Andrew came through with every commitment promised. Andrew called me when scheduled, followed up with calls, texts or emails when promised. Seb came to my home to measure all windows and patio door on time, when scheduled, and was very professional.
I had the best experience from everyone starting with Andrew, Seb and then with Yuri and Alex who were the installers. Very Professional from start to finish and will use them again in 2022.

Thank you for the kind words Sue, it was a pleasure working with you on your project and look forward to assisting you on your future projects.

Grando in Nepean
Grando in Nepean
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Contractor

I had an outside door that was not working so well and needed replacement. As usual I get 2 or three written quotes. Received their quote and they recommended a repair instead of a replace and explained why in detail. Other contractor quotes ranged from $1100.00 to $2300.00.
Alex insisted that he come back and they did, all work was complted 3 days later and its been working great ever since. This contracting team was on time fun and most of all so incredibly honest.. These guys have great integrity and morality. has won my trust for life...Definitely recommend this company and workmanship to all..

Thank you for your review, Grando. It was our pleasure to provide our services to you.

great work

great experience dealing with this company, its a great work environment, all the staff enjoys their designated tasks.
A wide range of products to choose from!
and strongly recommend choosing this company to work with

Windows replacement

The quality service and price is absolutely stunning! Hard to get anything better and would absolutely recommend them for your project.

Martin
Martin
3 reviews Dunrobin, ON

Bay Windows/Basement Windows

We went for quotes on our Bay windows and Alex/Alex and his team come back promptly, with a clear detailed quote, that beat the others. No BS. So we added the basement windows. Great product. Great service. Great Installation. Great work. Kept us informed on timelines (during COVID), and was bang on what was anticipated.

Thank you for your review, Martin. It was our pleasure to provide our services to you.

1 review Ottawa, ON

Doors and window upgrade

The customer service was great! Alexei and Alex are very responsive and they provide good advices. Sasha and Yuriy were very efficient while installing the doors and the window.
Our new doors look very stylish and modern!
All in all we are very happy with this company!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Windows, patio and front door.

My wife and I got 3 windows, patio door and front door installed by Buildmart. We dealt with Alexei and he took very good care of all our needs. The installers were very friendly and professional. We are very happy that we went with Buildmart, who was recommended to us from our neighbour.

Thank you for your review, Rob. It was our pleasure to provide our services to you.

The best Windows & Doors company in Ottawa, period

Buildmart is the best business I’ve dealt with in years. Alexei is a fantastic owner that puts the needs of customers first. He came to my house and took a LOT of time to walk me through the different options for my new door. His quote was the best among 5 different quotes I received for a Duplex door. Communication was great while I was waiting for the door. The install was A+ by two very experienced guys who took their time to install my door properly. Finishing was super clean. Thanks a million guys!

Mark, thank you very much for your kind words. It was our pleasure working with you on this project and we hope to do more business in the future.

Alexei Culev
Buildmart Windows and Doors
613-680-8414
www.buildmart.ca

More about BUILDMART WINDOWS AND DOORS

Buildmart Windows & Doors is an Ottawa-based company that provides great variety of high quality windows and doors at competitive rates. Our staff has gained extensive industry experience over the years and is able to recommend the best products for your renovation needs.

We work with full dedication to providing outstanding service to our customers and adhere to the highest standards in the industry. Our team of professional window and door installers are employed by us and have full WSIB coverage. All our final measurements are performed by our experienced installations manager. To provide with extra peace of mind, our work is secured by $5,000,000 liability insurance.

We are conveniently located in the Industrial Park in Ottawa’s East End. Our store provides a vast display of our product lines so you can conveniently shop through our selection and choose what is right for your project.