Beacon Landscaping

Coquitlam BC V3C 3W7

Reviews for Beacon Landscaping

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Property improvements

Called beacon landscaping for some projects around my property and they did not disappoint! Very professional and I would recommend them to everyone I know and will be calling them back in the near future.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review. I am looking forward to working with you on future projects!!

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

My yard!

Connor and his team are efficient, fair and did not over promise but they over delivered! We agreed to a fall clean up but we got so much more. Shrub and tree trimming was perfect and our beds were topped with mulch. The path ways were spotless and grass was edged and trimmed. We have turf in the back and everything was cleaned up with a blower and the rock beds on the sides of the turf was edged where needed. The pressure wash made sure the west coast wet weather didn’t allow a buildup (slippery) on the side walkways. I would recommend Connor and Beacon Landscaping to anyone looking for hard working, knowledgeable and efficient landscapers.

Thank you so much for the positive review. I am so glad you were satisfied with the work we did on your yard. It is always a bonus when we get to work for people as amazing as you! Beacon Landscaping is looking forward to working with you in the future!

More about Beacon Landscaping

At Beacon Landscaping we offer high-quality, competitively priced residential and commercial landscapes and maintenance. We only use the utmost quality of materials to deliver a finished product that surpass expectations. We strive to develop a healthy relationships with our clients and make your landscape dreams come true!
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in St?