Avenue Road Renovations

Avenue Road Renovations

Reviews for Avenue Road Renovations

Jonathan Smith
Jonathan Smith

Garage re-build, deck and fencing

Stay away from this company and its principal, Zach. What started as a backyard dream, turned to a nightmare. The project was just over 60% complete - mostly on the garage - when Avenue Road Reno abandoned the worksite. We made the mistake of paying over 90% of the contract price on his promise that materials would be delivered and his team would be on site to complete. $45K worth of work paid for and not done. We had the site assessed and found some work was sub-standard, with deficiencies, not to Code and he commenced work on the deck without the necessary permit in place when he was told not to. Failed to deliver on promises, mismanaged the site, he failed to pay attention to detail and failed to reimburse us. Complete incompetence and worse. Our dream of having the project complete by summer has been ruined. We are advised it will now take more than six months and more than $60K to remedy the mess that Zach's 'team' left behind. Our advice: do not let this man, or the company he represents have anything to do with your construction or renovation. We learned the hard way. He's a smooth talker, we were taken in and he delivered a mess. It has left my wife and I tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket. We are financially and emotionally drained by this experience. I have been involved in many construction and renovation projects and never had an experience as bad as this one. You have been warned.

Basement and main floor addition renovation

We Found Avenue Road Reno on Instagram and saw all the work he was doing, we decided to reach out when we are ready for our basement and main floor renovation. Zac and his team worked with us on our budget and designing a beautiful addition and nice basement rental. We are so happy we hired him and will definitely use them again

Thanks

Tomdaniels in Toronto
Tomdaniels in Toronto

Full Home Renovation and Addition

We came across Avenue Road Reno off there Instagram page. Zac knew exactly what we wanted and catered to all your needs and our budget without question. We did a full house reno and back of home addition. They started when they promised and were always on time with schedule. Overall we are so happy with the outcome and finished product. Thanks

Thanks Tom for your Awesome review

Marsa from Toronto
Marsa from Toronto

Beam in the basement

Avenue Road Renovations successfully placed our beam in the basement with minimum fuss and maximum efficiency. All angles were covered off before the beam was installed and during the installation the workers were helpful, courteous and cleaned up everything when they were done. Good job and thank you!

Thanks Marsa for the review, we take pride in our work and appreciate all positive reviews. Look forward and doing future business with you

VivtorC in Old Toronto
VivtorC in Old Toronto

Bathroom

I was referred from close friends who just finished doing a basement with Avenue Road renovations,

We are so satisfied and happy with the work that was done in our bathroom. Zac and his team Went above and beyond.

Thanks

Thanks Vic for the great review. Look forward for more work in the future.

Snow Removal

Unimpressive...never again.

Paid Zac in advance for winter snow removal. He's only supposed to come when there is 4 inches of snow or more. Totally understand that we had a light winter..nobody can control that. However, he only came 3-4 times max, one time not even bothering to clean the stairs. Very hard to get in touch with...unresponsive to email. Lots of excuses including broken truck and illness, which is fair, but NO BACKUP plan in place. I often got the feedback that "it's going to melt in the coming days". Guess what...I need to get out of my driveway TODAY. Crap service, unreliable, go elsewhere. Lesson learned! Oh and I asked for 1/2 my money back (more than reasonable), and got no response.

Hope this helps!

We are so sorry you were unhappy with your snow removal service. We try to make everybody happy. Yet cannot control the weather or machinery issues. That you for your Business

Deamass in Old Toronto
Deamass in Old Toronto

Bathroom

We decided to use Avenue Road renovations to do our bathroom renovation on our main floor. The bathroom serves as two purposes, our daughters bathroom and the main powder room. Zach and his team helped with the design process. He was amazing throughout the entire renovation, kept us updated with progress and stuck to the original quoted price.
We would recommend Zac and Ave Road renovations to anyone who asks.

Thanks for the review.

Farly2010 in Bradford
Farly2010 in Bradford

Bathroom

We were referred to Avenue road by our friends who used them for there basement reno with high recommendations. Zac came to view the job and he presented us with a quote within days. The job went as planed and all on-time and the quality of the work was amazing. Thanks for the outstanding work!!!

thanks farly

LindaDat in Toronto
LindaDat in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Serina Windows

We called Zac in from Toronto to do our 2 building condo complex. He drove all the way out to Serina from Toronto a number of times to meet with property managers, and installers. Zac installed over 200 windows and did an amazing job. He was always communicating with us on window deliveries and installations. We will be using Avenue Road for all our property renovations.

thanks for the review

Main Floor Renovation

My wife is a member of a local Facebook community group, this is where she found Avenue Road Renovations. From start to finish our job, was always being worked on and always on time. They said 6 weeks and 4.5 it was completed. the work is outstanding!!!! Zach and your whole team, my wife and I would like to thank you and can't wait to do the master bath next year.

thanks for the outstanding review.

More about Avenue Road Renovations

Precision. Punctuality. Commitment to Excellence. Avenue Road Renovations is a leading Renovation Contractor in the Toronto area. I provide my clients with a comprehensive approach to contracting and specialize in a wide range of services. Since I started out in 2011, I’ve been committed to my clients needs and satisfaction. ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?