911 Appliance Repair Services

Richmond Hill ON L4E 0T1

911 Appliance Repair Services

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for 911 Appliance Repair Services

dt / bedford park
dt / bedford park

Great service from this company!

The freezer fan started making a horrible noise on our 7 yr old Bosch fridge so we called Evgeny to have him come by to address the issue. Service, professionalism and personality was top notch from beginning to end. Communication was very good and was a pleasure to work with.

The fridge itself was a little complicated but, having worked on the model before, Evgeny was efficient and replaced the fan in a timely manner. He cleaned up very well and was extremely courteous throughout the job. Great guy to converse with and we will definitely call on him for any future needs.

Thanks Evgeny!

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. We appreciate you for choosing 911 appliance repair services in GTA. Wishing you a blessed day!

Replace GE Ceramic Range Top

Evegny at 911 Appliance Repair Services replaced our GE Ceramic Stovetop. He ordered the Stovetop over the phone for us. He came the next day without delay and was fast, efficient. reasonable and cleaned up after himself. We were able to use the stovetop immediately.

Radek from Toronto
Radek from Toronto
2 reviews Innisfil, ON

Fast Dryer Repair

I had the pleasure of having Evgeny diagnose and repair my 5-year old Samsung Dryer after it stopped generating heat.

Evgeny personally answered my service request call where he then arrived to my home the very same day in the evening. He was very professional, took the time to explain what he was doing throughout his diagnostic efforts, and had the required replacement parts in his van to fix my issues. During the repair, he noticed an excessive accumulation of lint within the machine itself, which he fully vacuumed; and further found a subsequent issue unrelated to my original service request.

I highly recommend Evgenys services to anyone requiring appliance repair.

Adam in Richmond Hill
Adam in Richmond Hill

Urgent Help with Install of New Appliances

We were in a bind to install a new washer and dryer and disconnect the old units. Evgeny was able to come to our house within an hour of our call and took care of all of our issues. He was incredibly professional and helpful with advice do avoid any problems in the future with our new machines. Thanks Evgeny for your help and we know who to call if we need help again!

Kitchen fan installation

Great service, reasonable price. Came to our place on time and tried the best to fix the problem.

Margaret
Margaret

Bosch Dishwasher Repair

The handle on my dishwasher broke. I contacted Evgeny to get it replaced. He had fixed a different issue before and I knew he would know what part was required. He is very professional and I trust him to know what needs to be done and he comes prepared with what he needs.

Thanks a lot,Margaret,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

FANTASTIC!!!!!

Had a dishwasher problem, explained the situation over the phone, he was able to identify the problem and ordered the part. He called me two days later and told me he had the part. Showed up the next day and fixed it on the spot. Was clean and efficient. Service was fairly priced. Would highly highly recommend!!!

Thanks a lot for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Washer/dryer repair

Evgeny from 911 Appliance Repair Services was amazing. He was able to come same day to help resolve issues I was having with my washer and dryer. His honesty saved me thousands on buying new, and he was able to fix the issues at minimal cost to me. I will definitely contact 911 Appliance Repair Services in the future for my repairs.

Thanks a lot,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

Refrigerator Repair

My KitchenAid Refrigerator was not functioning properly. I did not wish to purchase a new one and was hoping to have it fixed.
I could not have asked for a better, more professional and efficient repairperson. Evgeny figured out the issue immediately! The part needed was delayed by the manufacturer, but he consistently called me with updates on its status. Once the part arrived, he immediately came and repaired my fridge. I was spared approx. $2000.00
Should I have ANY other appliance issues, I will definitely be contacting Evgeny.

Thank you for your feedback and kind words. We appreciate you for choosing our appliance repair service in GTA. Wishing you a blessed day!

Nancy in Toronto
Nancy in Toronto

Kitchen appliance installation

Evgeny was prompt, efficient, polite, resourceful, and helpful. He installed my microwave and stove. I would definitely use him again.

Thanks a lot,Nancy,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

More about 911 Appliance Repair Services

911 Appliance Repair Services, offer prompt appliance repair and installation services in Toronto and the surrounding areas. Our experienced and certified mechanics know just how to get your appliances working well again. We understand how inconvenient it is to have your appliances stop working. That is why we provide fast and accurate repairs as quickly as possible. We will arrive at your home fully equipped with all of the right tools to get your appliances working at peak performance levels again.