911 Appliance Repair Services

justin l.
justin l.
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fridge repair

I reached out to Evgeny when my fridge stopped working. He came the very same day and was able to determine the part that was broken and removed the ice that was preventing my fridge from cooling. He ordered the part on my behalf and I was able to use my fridge for the time being until the part that was broken arrive from Whirlpool. Evgeny kept me update about the status of the part throughout the process and came on the very same day the part arrive the install it. The fridge works great and I am very satisfied with the results. Evgeny was very professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him!

Thank you very much,Justin,for taking time to write so amazing review for us.Enjoy your fridge and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Gary in Thornhill, Ontario
Gary in Thornhill, Ontario

Repair built-in oven

I have been using 911 Appliance Repair Services since March 2019 when they installed our washing machine and dryer. Since then they have also fixed our cooktop, our dishwasher and, today, our oven. In every case they scheduled our repair with the appropriate urgency, even driving out a couple of hours on the weekend to pick up parts for an urgent repair so we wouldn't have to wait several days for delivery. I found Evgeny to be a great diagnostician, always trying to pinpoint the real problem and then trying to repair it before suggesting expensive replacement parts. Today, for example, he repaired a thermostat and got our oven working in less than two hours instead of having to make two trips to buy and then replace a $100 part. In a previous visit, he also advised that if a thorough cleaning didn't repair our cooktop then the parts would be so expensive that we would be better off just replacing the unit. Fortunately, Evgeny was able to get our cooktop working again by cleaning a gas pipe clogged with grease. I appreciate his common-sense approach. Every repair ended with a thorough clean-up, even after a messy repair to a clogged dishwasher drain hose. I will be calling 911 Appliance Repair again if something else breaks.

Thanks a lot,Gary,for taking time to write so amazing review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

Laura in Toronto
Laura in Toronto

Leaking dishwasher

Evgeny quickly diagnosed the problem with our leaking dishwasher. The problem was serious and not repairable so we purchased a new one and Evgeny installed it. I would highly recommend his services. He responds quickly to emails, does great work and treats your home with care. He's also super polite and easy to talk to. We've used a few different appliance repairmen over the last couple of years and they were okay but not great. We're really pleased to have found Evgeny and will definitely call him the next time we need an appliance repaired.

Thank you very much,Laura,for taking time to write review for us.Enjoy your dishwasher and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

Moraine Hill
Moraine Hill

Appliance repair

We all hope our appliances never break, but when they do Evgeny @ 911 Appliance Repair Services should be your go-to guy. Fast, reliable service, reasonably priced. Very professional and friendly attitude. Highly recommended!

Thank you very much,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Dishwasher repair

He had said that he would be able to come by the following day sometime around 3 PM. I received a phone call at approximately 1 PM the day that I had posted my need for a dishwasher repairman. One day earlier than agreed to and Evgeny happened to be in the area and would like to know if he could come by. Within the hour he had the machine completely taken apart and fix the problem and put back together in its original state my hats off to 911 appliance repair for their outstanding service.

Thank you very much,for taking time to write review for us.Enjoy your dishwasher and don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions.

diana
diana
1 review Innisfil, ON

Prompt service, great price, highly recommended!

Service visit to install dishwasher and new fridge including running a new water line done next day for a great price. Cleaned up after himself and was very courteous, thanks for the excellent service, would hire again!

Thanks a lot,Diana,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

Michael
Michael

Refridgerator repair

The service man came promptly and fixed the fridge problem. He showed exactly what the issue was. He cleaned up after. We were very happy with his repair . We will use his services again if another problem occurs.

Thanks a lot,Michael,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you

Leslie
Leslie

Dryer Repair

Evgeny was a pleasure to deal with. Our dryer broke so I posted on Home Stars. He was the first one to contact me and said he would come the same day. He was easy to communicate with...covered his shoes when he came in the house, used a mask and was extremely efficient. He discovered the problem within fifteen minutes and jerry-rigged a solution within a half hour. (I would have been waiting weeks for the part to be shipped otherwise). Prices were reasonable. I saved his card for the future!

Thanks a lot,Leslie,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Washer lid switch replacement

The lid switch on our top-loading washer broke and we got Evgeny at 911 Appliance Repair Services to replace it. He showed up right on time, was fast and efficient, wore shoe covers to protect our tiles, and he wore a mask the entire time. We'll call him again if any of our other appliances need repairs in the future!

Thanks a lot,Sarah,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

Washing machine leak

We had another person repair our dryer (who was terrible) and while fixing the dryer (and overcharging us) he did something to the water pipe going into our washing machine causing a huge leak. We called Evgeny and he came within an hour, spent several hours fixing the leak and solving the problem. He was honest, professional and prompt. This was our second time using him and we will not call anyone else in the future. Thanks!

Thank you very much,Kristin,for taking time to write review for us.It was pleasure to deal with you.

More about 911 Appliance Repair Services

911 Appliance Repair Services, offer prompt appliance repair and installation services in Toronto and the surrounding areas. Our experienced and certified mechanics know just how to get your appliances working well again. We understand how inconvenient it is to have your appliances stop working. That is why we provide fast and accurate repairs as quickly as possible. We will arrive at your home fully equipped with all of the right tools to get your appliances working at peak performance levels again.