Shademates Inc.

Shutters & Blinds
Newmarket ON L3X 3A4

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Shademates Inc.

Michael
Michael

Happy Happy Customer :)

Shade Mates are amazing! The quality of the work is outstanding and our family couldn't be happier with the results. I'd highly recommend them to anyone. Most importantly, we did a lot of research on the market and can confirm that their prices are EXTREMELY fair.

Thank you Michael for your kind words, it was our pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Innisfil, ON

Curtain installation

This is the second time we hire Shademates for our window coverings. They offer competitive prices, awesome service and the quality of the products is great. Highly recommended for anyone looking to purchase or install window coverings!

Thank you for your kind words and your business.

0 reviews Aurora, ON

Amazing Blinds! Truly Exceptional Quality that looks luxurious

These blinds gave my office a completely new look and went perfectly on the balcony doors. I was looking forever for something like this and Shademates was amazing in helping me find the exact sizing and colour. They came in and installed everything making the process completely seamless. I will be recommending their products to friends/family as the quality is just exceptional.

thank you for the review, we appreciate the opportunity to work with you

Susan in Toronto
Susan in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Outstanding!!

They were professional and delivered as promised. The pricing was very reasonable and they had alot of samples to choose from. Dennis was very knowledgeable and helped me decide what color was best suited for my windows.

I would not hesitate to recommend them!!

Thank you Susan, it was our pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your blinds for many years to come.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Zebra Shades

Beautiful shades with quick installation. Works well and matches the decor of my house. Some delay due to COVID but thats unavoidable now. Thanks guys!

thank you for your review it was our pleasure working with you.

gavin in Kitchener
gavin in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Smart Blinds

I had smart blinds installed for my home in GTA. The blinds were a perfect fit and gave a soothing look for the house. Great job done by Alex and team at Shademates. Work was executed as discussed in a timely and orderly fashion. I would recommend Shademates to anyone seeking to install blinds at their home.

Thank you Gavin for your kind words, it was our pleasure working with you.

Angelo
Angelo
4 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Great look, great service

Used Shademates based on reviews and recommendations from people at work. I am not a blinds expert, but the whole process was painless and easy. Even with delays due to Covid Alex and his team installed the blinds he could and came back to install the rest. He even came by for installation late in the evening because he knew how important a dark room for my wife and I is for sleeping. I get compliments on the blinds every time someone comes in.

Thank you Angelo for your kind words. it was our pleasure working with you.

Puzant
Puzant
1 review , ON

Recommend Alex from Shaemates

I moved in to my new home in Jan 2020 and contacted Alex from Shademates for Zebra style blinds for my house, he gave me the best price and really good quality shades. I referred them to over 4 families in my subdivision and all are so happy with him and the company. A+ service and quality.

Thank you Puzant for your kind words, it was our pleaser working with you.

Narmine
Narmine
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Thank you Shademates!

The service from Shademates is absolutely wonderful!! Alex is very helpful, professional and made the blind selection and installation process super easy and simple. We put zebra blinds in our condo and they look amazing, could not be happier with the result! There's no need to look further Shademates is the best! Thank you Alex and team.

thank you for your review it was our pleasure working with you

Alex Balikoev
Alex Balikoev

Power blinds on 4 windows

Must say that the power blinds they sell are complete garbage and I would suggest staying away. We had them installed on 4 windows in our house and were promised that they will work on a single charge for at least 30 to 60 days. After the installation batteries lasted for a maximum of 4 to 5 days and needed recharging. We were told that this was very unusual and were promised replacement batteries. We waited for over 2 months to have the batteries replaced. The installer was only able to replace batteries on 3 out of 4 windows because new batteries were larger and one of them did not fit one of the windows. New batteries worked a bit longer but did not last for more than 10-12 days. We were promised new batteries once again. After several months and many messages Vadim (who sold us the blinds) stopped responding and disappeared. Several months after the replacement of the batteries 2 out of now 3 operational blinds stopped closing all the way. The amount of stress these blinds caused in our day to day lives was a bit too much. Looking for an extension cord before going to bed just to close your window because the battery ran out again go a little too overwhelming. We ended up taking them off and throwing them away. Vadim seems to only know how to deal with straightforward installations but once the problem with the product arises he disappears. Don't waste your time and money.

Dear Alex, we appreciate all feedback about our business whether it is positive or negative. In this situation however you are not telling the whole story. We tried to resolve your situation several times, we never took full payment, only a deposit which we offered to refund and were refused. Vadim has worked diligently to resolve all concerns and issues and we put in a lot of time trying to make you happy. Unfortunately the outcome might not be ideal, however you did not pay for the product or services rendered. If you would like to reach to us to have a constructive conversation as opposed just bad mouthing a business online we will happy to entertain.

More about Shademates Inc.

With years of expertise and experience, Shade Mates is proud to be regarded as a manufacturing leader. Every decision is inspired by our main mission, which is to provide the highest standard of product and services to both retailers and customers.

Shade Mates offers one of the largest ranges of blinds and shutters in the York region. We are committed to the supply and installation of quality products at an affordable price. Our dedicated sales team offer you the wealth of their design knowledge. We offer contemporary style, for any budget.

In this rapidly changing industry, we’ve realized the importance of continually updating our approach to stay relevant in the market, and are committed to just that. We invite you to browse through our inventory and contact us with any questions.