Fresh Coat Painting LTD

Reviews for Fresh Coat Painting LTD

Peter in Calgary
Peter in Calgary

Painting of railing

Leslie was great to work with; her communication skills are as exceptional as her painting skills. She is very attentive to detail so her work comes out top notch. The other nice thing was that the job was started and completed when we agreed. I would strongly recommend Fresh Coat Painting.

Thank you so much Peter! We appreciate your business, you were a pleasure to work for. The railing turned out beautifully!! You can call Fresh Coat Painting anytime for future projects!

Lorelei From Calgary
Lorelei From Calgary

Cabinet detective

Five years ago we bought a new home that had custom cabinets. There was a strange smell in them but we thought it was ‘new construction’ smells. Five years later it was still there, so I finally asked for help on HomeStars. Leslie responded quickly and spent days trying to figure out the problem. She consulted with several professionals but unfortunately no one could figure out the issue. Leslie did not charge us for her efforts. We were very impressed with her approach, her eagerness to help and her professionalism. We will definitely contact her for any future needs.

Thanks for the kind words Lorelei! Fresh Coat Painting Ltd was more than happy to help solve your very interesting cabinet situation! Haha! We'll be happy to assist you with all your painting/cabinetry needs in the future!

Louise C.
Louise C.

House paint/kitchen renovation/exterior colour change

Fresh Coat, led by Leslie have done substantial work in my home, including:
* Paint/change of colour to exterior trim and front veranda
* Indoor paint/change of colour to all rooms on the main and second level, including trim
* Paint/change of colour to downstairs landing and stairs, including trim
* Refinished all kitchen cabinets
* Refinished my dining room table
* Sprayed new doors I had made for a hall closet
* Refinished my glass office doors
There is probably more that I forgot about as well. As soon as I start a renovation, I call Leslie to get her input and she always gives me great advice! In addition, she has always been on time and communicates well regarding what to expect and what is required from me. I have absolutely no issue with recommending Fresh Coat Painting to anyone.

Thank you for the lovely review Louise! Fresh Coat Painting Ltd. is always happy to help out with any of your projects!

Kristen J.
Kristen J.
1 review Red Deer, AB

Interior painting

Fresh Coat Painting continually exceeds my expectations! Whether it is interior painting or custom finishing, Leslie is definitely an expert in her field! She always goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. This company is an absolute pleasure to deal with!

Thanks Kristen! The colours you chose look stunning. We're so happy you chose Fresh Coat painting Ltd. to do your project!

heatherbaich
heatherbaich
0 reviews Red Deer, AB

Interior painting.

Fresh Coat provides exceptional service. From quote to completion the job was handled professionally , efficiently and done with care.
The fresh modern colors and quality of work really made a difference in the look and feel of my home.

Thanks Heather!
Fresh Coat Painting Ltd appreciates your business. We're so happy you had a great experience. We can't wait to be apart of your next project!

StacyB
StacyB

Kitchen cabinets

Leslie and her team did an amazing job giving my kitchen a much needed facelift. Gone are my old 90's oak cabinets, replaced with new fresh white ones. I absolutely love the bright and airy feeling that has been created by this relatively easy update.

They were a pleasure to deal with. Showing up when they said they would, finishing on time and on budget. Very professional. I highly recommend Fresh Coat Painting for your next painting project. You will not be disappointed.

Woohoo! There's nothing better than an updated kitchen. The team here at Fresh Coat Painting Ltd is thrilled to hear your loving the new restored cabinets. We'll be more than happy to take on any other projects you may have in the future. Thanks Stacy!

Laura.mc
Laura.mc

New build

Leslie was able to facilitate all of the painting requirements for our new build from priming, flat ceilings, spray finishing our doors and badeboards and even did the finishing for our kitchen cabinets and built ins! This company does it all and does a beautiful job I’m so glad I chose her for our construction.

Thank you for the kind words Laura! Fresh Coat Painting Ltd. loved working on your project.

More about Fresh Coat Painting LTD

Welcome to Fresh Coat Painting Ltd.!

We are a residential and commercial painting company owned and operated by a certified journeywoman, dedicated to outstanding work on every project large or small.

Fresh Coat painting prides itself on the great reputation we have built. With hundreds of jobs completed, and many satisfied customers, we can assure you we deliver exceptional results every time. Projects can be completed either on site or at our full commercial spray shop in North Calgary.

Fresh Coat has great relationships with outstanding contractors and together we transform outdated homes to beautiful spaces on time and on budget.