QC Construction Ltd.

Waterproofing
Calgary AB T1Y 1A1
Waterproofing
QC Construction Ltd.

Reviews for QC Construction Ltd.

Homeowner in Calgary
Homeowner in Calgary

Basement leak

I had a great experience dealing with Jordan at QC Construction Ltd. I recently noticed some water in my basement, and called Jordan at QC Construction Ltd. for a quote on a potential repair. On my first call to Jordan he gave great advice and logical explanations as to what the problem might be. When on site, he took time to make a solid determination of the cause of the leak. Im really pleased to have come across a considerate and helpful contractor with a great approach to his work. The service and performance he provided was excellent. The price was fair, the technicians were well trained and the repair was completed on time and without issues.
I highly recommend Jordan from QC Construction Ltd.

THank you for the great review it was a pleasure working with you

Yen in Calgary
Yen in Calgary

Window

Jordan, is super friendly and professionally. I don't know any about window. Jordan took his time to explain it in detail and gave me a quote. Very sincere and accommodating to my schedule too since I travel out for work.

Thanks Yen I hope you enjoy your new basement Window

Antonio  in Calgary
Antonio in Calgary

Water leakage in basment

Hi!
I Had water leaking in my basement.
These guys came in and did an awesome job getting it done. They Even cleaned up afterwards.!

I would recommend theses guys Good job

Thank you Antonio you were a pleasure to work for.

Jade  in Calgary
Jade in Calgary

Basment Water Proofing

Where to start! Extremely , professional, punctual, fast, efficient the list could go on for the amazing service I received!! Not only was the service fast they also left the space very clean after completing the work. Price was also quite a bit under other quotes I got. Would definitely recommend them over anyone else, typically you have to chase contractors around to get work done not these guys !!!

Great to hear from another happy customer

Sophie in Calgary
Sophie in Calgary

Concrete repair in basement

We hired QC Construction to address some issues we were having on our property. They did a great job, they explained why we were were having the problem and gave us a detailed estimate for repairs. They completed the job in a timely manor and had great customer service. I highly recommend this company.

Thanks Sophie it was a pleasure working for you guys

More about QC Construction Ltd.

Since 2004 the Calgary basement, crawl space, foundation repair specialists at QC Construction Ltd. have been using their state-of-the-art products and technology that were strategically designed to permanently fix for your home's moisture related issues. QC Construction Ltd strives to continually be the industry leader in all home improvement related services we offer our customers including basement finishing, remodeling, and waterproofing, crawl space insulation and encapsulation, and cracked foundation repair, and much more! Contact us today for a FREE basement, crawl space or foundation waterproofing quote!