SAI Electronics Corp.

Alarm Systems
Burnaby BC V5A 4C7
Alarm Systems
SAI Electronics Corp.

Reviews for SAI Electronics Corp.

Lucas_lee
Lucas_lee
1 review Richmond, BC

All house and retail store.

They are the best at what they do. Very professional and detailed work. John was very kind and helpful. Simon is as knowledgeable and handy. Highly highly recommend!

Dr P.

Office camera upgrade
Done in a timely manner
Prompt and reasonably priced
Great service

Thank you and give us a call if you have any questions on the products we installed

lmak1016
lmak1016
1 review Vancouver, BC

Alarm & lock automation

The team replied promptly and quickly solved my alarm problem. They also helped me install lock automation; now I can rely on my phone to enter Incase I forgot about my keys.

Looking for Alarm Systems pros in Burnaby?