Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Mississauga ON L5N 7R5

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for SDM Custom Interiors

Bathroom Renovation

This is the second washroom SDM has completed. We couldn’t be happier with the results. Excellent workmanship, conscientious workers and all done before set completion date.

Thanks for the review James.
Appreciate the work

Gerard
Gerard

Complete main floor renovation

Shawn did a complete main floor reno in summer of 2020. We are pleased with all his work. He had good communication throughout. If any problems arised it was dealt with professionally. All work was completed in appropriate time frame. Shawn will be returning this summer to reno 2 bathrooms.

Thank you for the review Gerard.
I look forward to returning to renovate the bathrooms.
Thank you again.

0 reviews Milton, ON

Kitchen Reno and Remodel first floor

Shawn and his company has done several projects for myself over the last 4 years.Shawn is very professional and is upfront about his fees,he is honest when it comes to his pricing and very fair.his team and Shawn does very good quality workmanship and take pride in what they do.I would highly recommend SDM .

Thank you for the review. Glad you are appreciative of the Reno.

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto
1 review Hamilton, ON

Kitchen Reno

Great Reno company. Very happy with the work that was done. Finished when expected, stayed within my budget and the guys were very nice and respectful. Followed covid-19 rules which I really appreciated

Thank you for the review.
So happy you and your family are enjoying your new kitchen.
Thank you again.

Multiple Projects

I have known Shawn for several years now. We keep getting him and his team to come back for more renovations ........... Bathrooms, rec-room for the kids, outdoor shed, painting..........

Shawn is courteous, punctual, friendly and more! He always answers our questions and gives us great advise. Even when we want to make some changes along the way, he is always understanding and accommodating.

I have recommended Shawn and his team to family and friends and will continue to do so.

Big thanks to the team at SDM Contactors.

Thank you Steve for your review. It is much appreciated

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom Renos

SDM Contracting team is an absolute pleasure to work with. I have seen first hand, the great pride they take in their work as they are efficient, reliable and aim for customer satisfaction for every project. They have renovated Two bathrooms for me and the jobs that they have completed for me,have gone above and beyond and the results have been outstanding. I highly recommend their services for any project!

Thank you for the review.
Happy we have gone above and beyond your expectations.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom remodel and other renos

Shawn has done multiple renos and updates for us, with more to come. He is professional, stays in contact throughout the project, takes great care of the space where he is working.

Fireplace tile surround
Bathroom, laundry room, half bath renos
Staircase refinishing

Thank you. I am glad you are enjoying the spaces I have renovated for your family.
Look forward to working with you in the future.

Ned on Ping
Ned on Ping

Basement makeover

Our basement was stucco hell and Shawn and his team transformed our basement into an amazing living space. We barely used the basement before but now it’s where we always go. We both work but had no problem leaving him in our house while we were away. If we ever needed him to do another renovation project he’s getting our call

Thanks for the review Ned. I am glad you are enjoying your basement makeover.
Thanks again, much appreciated

More about SDM Custom Interiors

At SDM Custom Interiors.
We work with "you" the client to make your renovation a pleasurable & memorable experience.
We hold ourselves to the highest standard of quality and take pride in all aspects of our work.
Communication & integrity is the backbone to our success in the industry.
Our company policy is to use only licensed and qualified trades to ensure a professional renovation.
We renovate kitchens, bathrooms, basements, backyard structures and more.

Your dreams, our experience.
Equals an amazing renovation experience with SDM Custom Interiors.