TileX Pro Inc.

Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design
Toronto ON M4M 3A7

Reviews for TileX Pro Inc.

Mark E. from Toronto
Mark E. from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Overall great work! We were very happy with the work Leo and his crew did for us. Very responsive, very good workmanship with the tiling (Bill was great) and at a reasonable price. I did most of the design myself and bought the majority of the supplies (Tiles, vanity, hardware, mirror, etc) but Leo provided very good design advice and their team executed the design to perfection. Overall highly recommend for a bathroom renovation for sure.

Bojan in Toronto
Bojan in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Working with Leo and his team was pleasure. Very organized, precise and straightforward. His team provided amazing service as per our plan. One of his team workers, Mu, can't just stop working. Looking forward to finish my basement soon.

Thank you for the positive feedback. Leo

Jennafer
Jennafer
2 reviews Uxbridge, ON

tile floor, shower tile and backsplash

We hired tile xpro for our new build and we’re very happy with the work and service received. I would highly recommend them for any tile job big or small..

Kanwalmeet in Toronto
Kanwalmeet in Toronto

kitchen Renovation

We had a great experience with Tilexpro. Accommodating to change requests. Great price. And we love the transformation. Even though I still can't cook in my new kitchen but we love how everything looks and operates. Thank you so much Leo.

Kanwal D.
Kanwal D.

Whole house renovation. Kitchen, paint, washroom, tiles etc

I highly recommend Tilex Pro for anyone looking for good service and good quality. I had absolutely no problems with the team in terms of communication and the outcome is just flawless.

Thanks to TileX Pro for fulfilling and reaching the highest standard of quality

Anonymous
Anonymous

Kitchen and bathroom

Found this company online based on location.
Worked quickly.
Helpful and polite.
Prices very reasonable.

Shaira R.
Shaira R.

Bathroom

Leo and his team did an amazing job on my bathroom renovations. They were on time, very professional and had brilliant ideas on how to design the space to make it more efficient.
They went above and beyond and provided advice and options so I can stay within my budget.
Iam very pleased with the outcome of my bathrooms and will renovate my kitchen aswell with them.
I would highly recommend TileX Pro to anyone looking for quality work!

Thanks TileX Pro for an outstanding job!!

Nora in Brampton, Ontario Canada
Nora in Brampton, Ontario Canada

Bathroom renovation

Leo and his team have just finished a renovation in our much dated Master Ensuite bathroom. Right from the start, Leo demonstrated professionalism, knowledge and very timely responses to all of our inquiries. He provided guidance about different products and helped to find a supplier for our custom made frameless shower door. We highly recommend Tilexpro if you are looking for quality, true customer service and a company to get the job done right! Thanks Leo!

Thank you for the review, it was our pleasure

Sameey G.
Sameey G.
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Complete Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

We Hired Tile X Pro for a complete demolition, Design and Build for our Kitchen, Bathrooms and Basement Tiling Jobs, The owner of the company did a fantastic job in assisting with all of our last minute needs. Very clean and professional work done by a well ran business. We have friends and family who are always complimenting on the work that was done and many whom we have referred and will continue to refer to Tile X Pro.
Thanks Leo

Many thanks for the referral and the positive feedback.

More about TileX Pro Inc.

At TileX Pro we specialize in bathroom and kitchen renovations, with over 12 years of experience in construction and renovation industry, our qualified team is ready to tackle all of your remodeling and renovation needs. Our products and services include: Quartz Countertops for all surfaces, kitchen and bathroom cabinets & vanities, Tile installation, framing, drywall, taping, paint, electrical, plumbing, and installation of shower glass and all fixtures.