Appliance repair man

Reviews for Appliance repair man

Kelly from Toronto
Kelly from Toronto

GE Dryer Repair

I paid $315 for the first call to tell me I needed a new timer and knob. The dryer is only 2 years old so I called GE and they agreed to supply the 2 parts for no cost. Good thing because these guys quoted me $490 for the parts. I received the parts and scheduled an appointment to install them. Then they tell me I also have to pay an installation fee - $80 show up fee then $30/10min for installation! I was angry but scheduled anyway. They called 15 min. after the scheduled appointment time and cancelled. 12 days later and the dryer is still not fixed. Very shady pricing, they are not upfront with the costs. STAY AWAY!
BEWARE - aka Appliance Repair Team. 2 websites, different phone numbers, same company.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Dryer repair

Told replacement motor would take 4 days. After many follow ups. Advised part on back order from whirlpool, advised a month later that part has arrived but I owe them a balance of $248.72. This company refuses to offer a discount for my inconvenience, despite ignoring my phone calls and emails. They take no responsibility for their poor service, having my money for 6 weeks.

I was ripped off, I never should have listened to the repairman and should have purchased a new machine. Do not use this company!