Amz Renovation

Ahmed in Ajax
Ahmed in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen Project

I am very happy with my recent Reno of my kitchen by AMZ Reno Guys! Farrukh and his team redid almost the entire main floor. Farrukh designed a gorgeous new kitchen, the powder room was completely refurbished, all flooring was replaced along with doors and closets. AMZ has been the best contractor i have ever worked with! Farrukh and his team were on time and such a pleasure to deal with! I mean all of them! They finished my kitchen quickly and took so many extra steps, above and beyond, to help keep me comfortable during the process. They were honest, their work is top notch, and they exceeded my expectations. If I could give them 10 stars I would! When it comes time to re-do my backyard or basement i will be using them again! To Farrukh and his team..THANK YOU!

More about Amz Renovation

Full house Renovation/ basements/ kitchens / washrooms/ residential and commercial
Looking for General Contractors pros in Campbellville?