VIP Renovations

Reviews for VIP Renovations

ben in Bolton
ben in Bolton
0 reviews Caledon, ON

kitchen, bathroom, hardwood, electrical and drywall installation

Bob and Ogi were amazing! We did a two story renovation with them and they did all the hardwood, tile work, and the bathrooms. They also got us the most amazing quartz counter top that was exactly what we wanted.

While we're ecstatic now, we were initially incredibly stressed, we had been calling dozens of contractors to give us quotes, but when we spoke to Bob, he was honest, he never told us what we wanted to hear only what we needed to hear! it was refreshing.. all we can say is if you have a renovation I would definitely suggest VIP. They truly care and try to make your project as amazing as it can be!

Akib in Toronto
Akib in Toronto

Home renovation + new bathroom

I bought a new house and needed to convert a small powder room into a full shower. I brought in a couple contractors in for a quote, VIP reno being one of them. While other contractors came by for 10 minutes each and nodded along with whatever novice ideas I had, Bob and Oggie spent over 2 hours of their time giving me amazing ideas and expert advice, not only about the bathroom, but also little improvements I could make here and there to make my house look amazing; at no point being pushy for the job. Bob, Oggie and the team ended up getting the job and fast forward a couple weeks my house looks amazing. The little things that I didn't like about the house when I first got it are now gone! Not only are Bob and Oggie great at what they do, they are incredible human beings. I got to learn a lot about home building/renovation (and some amazing life advice from Bob) and now I know exactly what to look for when I buy my next house. They put up with all my little asks and did their best to get them done. They worked tirelessly to get everything done on time including working weekends, leaving my house clean after each day's work! I was lucky enough to find these guys and delighted that I chose them to do the job!!

hardwood flooring + bathroom renovation + Kitchen renovation

a couple of years ago my wife and I knew of VIP Renovations through some friends who got work done with them, we were given their card and we decided to get a quote from them. Bob was great and helpful, and helped us do this Huge job within budget (Huge for us).

We loved everything so much. As we both work, we werent able to be on top of everything but bob always gave us samples of options and took care of all the delivery, would definitely recommend using Bob and his guys! We have since become friends and would love to offer our experience or reference to anyone that asks.

Annie
Annie

Office Furniture Removal

Bob and Ogi worked efficiently to take apart a work station in my office. They were very friendly and accommodating to how and when things needed to be done. Without a doubt, I would hire them again.

More about VIP Renovations

For the past twenty years, VIP Renovations have been one of the most trusted Renovations companies in Ontario. We are a family run business and we specialize in residential and commercial contracting. We offer full house renovations as well as smaller specific jobs. We also have the best electric and ...
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?