BCM INC

Reviews for BCM INC

Julia
Julia

Bedroom renovation

They did an amazing job on my condo, renovating my bedroom. I love it and highly recommend it!

enjoy the new look of your condo, it was a pleasure working with you

mike
mike

Cabinet and painting

Excellent work and service. Project finished on time and under budget due to their efficiency and working methodology.

it was a pleasure working with you

Maria
Maria

Whole house renovation

I had a great experience with changing my house painting and the floor , they finished the house less than two weeks and very organized and good result, highly recommend this company.

it was a great experience working with you, enjoy your newly renovated house

Farzaneh
Farzaneh

Basement renovation

New Floor, new kitchen was made ,new stairs, seprate entrance modification and big place inside for convenient entering and Swamp pump and railing

it was pleasure working with you, enjoy your new walkout basement

Elham A.
Elham A.

furnace, a water heater installation

The crew did a great Job fixing my furnace and they also installed a water heater. Very polite people and they did a clean job I definitely recommend their service

it was a pleasure working with you, hopefully you are enjoying your new water heater

sophiahdipour
sophiahdipour

House renovation, kitchen , hardwood

I recently bought my first house and it needed alot of fixing . We set down and went over what I wanted and my budget, I wanted a modern open space with dark hardwood . After a few days I was presented with the floor plan and all the things that changed . It involved removing two walls to make a bigger opening ,all the carpet was removed and new hardwood put in , they removed the old fashioned wallpaper and painted it a off white color . We removed the kitchen completely and had modern cabinet and appliances put in, overall they made my renovation experience easy

it was a pleasure working with you and working in your beautiful house, I was very happy with the finished results as I'm sure you were too.

More about BCM INC

We are a luxury home builder in GTA, we offer a variety of services including new custom homes and renovation, working with clients from the design stage to the finishing of the house. we can help you build your dream home, we can build your home on a timely basis, ...
Looking for Builders pros in Toronto?